**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overheating Suggestion - Downgrade

Hi,

It would make sense at this point to downgrade to the last version of the game until the issue is resolved with the overheating. I don’t mind playing old quests for good rewards until the issue is resolved, but i do have an issue with worrying about having to purchase an new iPhone.

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Its already been fixed. Go read the announcement
  • Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
    No, i have the update, and still experiencing overheating. Once the overheating begins the game starts to lag, and you can’t play at advanced levels (i.e uncollected EQ).
  • RamboshankRamboshank Posts: 2
    Same. The over heating is still there but they have just prologue it.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Ramboshank wrote: »
    Same. The over heating is still there but they have just prologue it.

Then perhaps you are one of the few that pushed your phone to the point of no return before the update went live.

Perhaps you should take your phone to your nearest Apple Store for a diagnostic/check up.
    Others in my alliance are still experiencing the overheating, and I’ve seen it’s an ongoing issue.

They could wait til arena ends to adjust. And give compensation for events.
    Update to previous post: Previously I thought that i had the most up to date version of the game on my phone because when i went to the App Store there was no update available. Once i updated to the most recent version of iOS the update became available. Users should be informed in the main thread that they need to update to the most recent iOS to get the MCOC update to avoid lots of messages like my previous one. Let’s hope this update works!
    Update didn’t work 🤦‍♂️. Still overheating.
  • My iPad is still overheating and experiencing lag as well. Stopped playing altogether after experiencing it first time to prevent damage to the device. Running the latest version of iOS as well.