**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BUGSBUGSBUGSBUGS

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
Issues:
-Dodge back being shorter
-Hits going right through opponents
-enemy mediums hit me while dodging back
-unable to land specials, AT ALL
-enemies having super quick recovery rate, to the point where I special while they are stunned and they STILL block it
I know how to play this game Kabam, and it does not work like this!
Fix these bugs OR ELSE!
These bugs cause us to use revives and potions, and cost us valuable units and money!
This game is practically unplayable now!

Comments

• Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Agreed! I have the same isses, not to mention it seems that the AI can move WAY faster than I can! I am tired of losing my streak and battles because of this ****!
    Also fix your **** chat system! It just sucks all around!! It maybe time to abandon this horrible money trap and go back to full time XBox!!!!
    *issues
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I'm curious about the "OR ELSE". Not that I'm not frustrated myself. I just don't think that making threats will help them fix things faster.
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    And there's also the immense amounts of lag in AQ
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    *ahem* ultron map
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    OR ELSE WHAT?YOU GONNA STOP PAYING UR DAMN CASH FOR THOSE STUPID OFFERS?!!!
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Why are people paying money to beat bugs stop guys it's clear u won't be compensated all that's gonna happen is u get mad
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    This is broken....I think I will dump money into it and complain afterwards!
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    ixjw71mo3hwg.jpg
    Even with the new update tomorrow, it stil does not fix any of these issues that have been here since day one! I just was fighting in an AQ and battling the second mini boss (Quake) and I was using my maxed out 4 star SIM. I used my 3rd special attack and Quake's health did not decrease one bit. WTF!?! There are no nodes that would cause this to not reduce her health, if not kill her since she was half dead before using the attack. KABAM FIX THIS ****! No money will be spent on this **** anytime soon!