**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Road to the labyrinth chapter 3 round 6 - can't move forward as the node hidden behind icons.

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi , I was playing ROL chapter 3 round 6 and at specific node after beating gamora , I can't move further cause the node is hidden behind the icons and it's inaccessible, I did everything to click that node but it's not working, I play on iPad iOS 10.3.2.

Anyone has this problem. See the below image for more clarity.

3l7ll241b1cc.png

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    You normal dont hav to clik ther Mabye you hav tap out of the game when you wash moveing
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    You normal dont hav to clik ther Mabye you hav tap out of the game when you wash moveing

English is a great language...
    To bad you don't speak it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Maybe you were out of energy, and you stopped there?
    Anyway, try to sent a ticket to support, and ask if someone can move you one energy.
  • TrinadsTrinads Posts: 18
    Try clicking on crossbones. All other champs including your own should no longer be visible.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Anyway, try to sent a ticket to support, and ask if someone can move you one energy.

Nope I had full energy meter, it's just clicking on the node is difficult, may be people playing on phone didn't have this trouble but playing on iPad , it's a problem.
    Xthea9 wrote: »

Nope I had full energy meter, it's just clicking on the node is difficult, may be people playing on phone didn't have this trouble but playing on iPad , it's a problem.

Just to clarify, you are saying that there was an enemy in the place where you stopped?
    I understood they were saying the green lit node was hidden behind icons. If so they should try my advice above
    Trinads wrote: »
    Try clicking on crossbones. All other champs including your own should no longer be visible.

Crossbones pic will be centered. The green dot will dissapear and even if not, he couldn't click on it
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »

Just to clarify, you are saying that there was an enemy in the place where you stopped?

Hi, in ROL, u can't zoom in or out , u can't even move ur screen it's just u have to click on the green lit nodes to move forward, now if u see the image , that green dot is covered with icon so if u try to click on the node it only function the icon but not the node.
    Because its RTTL crossbones would not be centred and the green dot is still visible. It worked for me.