**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Guillotine to rank up?

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
I've been playing over two years, but I'm only active in story/Event quests and arenas. Class catalysts are therefore very hard to come by, and can't be wasted.

I've got a 4* Awakened Guillotine who I could take to rank 5, or a 5* Unawakened Guillotine who I could take to rank 3.

Who should I rank up? 4* character has healing, but 5* has better armour, slightly better synergies, and the Special-3 minigame for attack/defense.

I know there's not much in it, so wondered what you guys thought?

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I'd go with the 5* one as her dupe ability isn't THAT useful and essential to the character. I'd even r4 her unduped.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    I'd go with the 5* one as her dupe ability isn't THAT useful and essential to the character. I'd even r4 her unduped.

I would agree on the rank up but disagree that her sig isn't that useful. The healing gets to be very useful, but I would rank the 5* not the 4* regardless of dupe.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    do the 5 better bleed and the stupid challenger ratings will work in her favor
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Challenger rating is amazing!
  • Murd3R_KiTT3nMurd3R_KiTT3n Posts: 20
    I took my 5* unduped to 4/55. She is a beast there. I had my 4* maxed duped 5/50 and took her to 4/40 when we had them glorious rank down tickets..
  • I'd say 5* but it really all depends if you want the health steal or not
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    5* all the way she still has reverse regen killer bleed and a nasty hard hitting sp2