**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

an updated catalyst quest system

If there is one coming, good.

If not:

Getting catalysts (class and basics) is really a big hassle. Especially those Tier 2 Basic/Class Catalysts.

There are a couple of issues that I see off the bat with them:
1. Drop rate on some quests is terrible.
2. Having to wait x days to obtain a certain class is like watching paint dry. (for x>1). ISO expires, sometimes you need to rank up champs before higher tiers of catalysts expire. (example: It is Tuesday. You have to rank up Howard the Duck from rank 1 to 3 because you have Tier 3 Tech Class expiring but you do not have enough Tier 2 Tech Catalysts . You don't even have enough Tier 1 Tech Catalysts to sell. But for some reason you are swimming in Tier 3 Tech Catalysts. )

So there may be some other issues to talk about... I will let other players chime in.

My suggestions:
1. Increase the drop rate, please?
2. Create a way for players to obtain [insert class here] Class Catalysts on other days than its own. Possibly through some sort of crystal (even in the glory store) or through the solo events. Maybe there can be some special quest where you can obtain it but at a cost (higher energy perhaps).

Comments

• FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I suggested an idea that you can scrap down catalysts. For example you sell a tier 1 basic catalyst and you get 80 towards tier 2 but what if you have a tier 2 basic catalyst and have a choice to scrap it you can get 100 tier 1 basic catalyst. yup