**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark Special Quest Glitch

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Not sure if it was mentioned or not, but it's not a major issue. After passing Heroic the first time, there is no Replay option. It prompts for Next Quest. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    not a glitch, it just wants you to go to the next one. Just back out and replay, until you 100% it.
  • Options
    Speedbump wrote: »
    not a glitch, it just wants you to go to the next one. Just back out and replay, until you 100% it.

Lol. It wants us to go to the next one? Quests usually prompt Replay until they are 100%.
  • Options
    Just like it does on the monthly quests, go check it out. it wont say "replay" until you play it twice.
  • Options
    Just like it does on the monthly quests, go check it out. it wont say "replay" until you play it twice.

Ah. Never really noticed that. I usually run through the Monthly. My bad. It would make sense to ask us to Replay these Quests. In any case, thanks.
  • Options
    Ya, I agree with ya there!
  • Options
    It's funny. There's usually not much I miss. Every once in a while you learn something. Haha.
  • Options
    Wish I could delete the Thread now. Lol. That means it's time for bed.
  • Options
    NIght Night
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Lol. It wants us to go to the next one? Quests usually prompt Replay until they are 100%.

No they don't, do a run in heroic and it will say next after that run, not replay.

After the 1st run in any quest it never says replay