**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Feature crystals are a joke

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
Over the last year I've bought roughly 5 feature 4* crystals a week. Sometimes free units earned or units bought. And I have yet to pull a feature or any 4* from them period. Just bought 7 tech spiderman crystals and 7 2*. This needs to change drastically. I've watched people buy 1 and get the feature and I've bought 20 and pulled all 2*. I don't care about a refund because it's my gamble but odds need to change or remove the 2* options so at least we are getting more 4* shards.

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Common knowledge.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cable wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Over the last year I've bought roughly 5 feature 4* crystals a week. Sometimes free units earned or units bought. And I have yet to pull a feature or any 4* from them period. Just bought 7 tech spiderman crystals and 7 2*. This needs to change drastically. I've watched people buy 1 and get the feature and I've bought 20 and pulled all 2*. I don't care about a refund because it's my gamble but odds need to change or remove the 2* options so at least we are getting more 4* shards.

If you haven't realized that feature hero crystals are a waste of units then maybe this will wake you up. DON"T EVER USE UNITS ON FEATURE HERO CRYSTALS EVER! They hold no value whatsoever and will normally just give you 2* duplicates which are basically ISO. Only use units on tangible items such as energy refills or just save up for a LOL, ROL, RTTL or special events. Trust me Feature Hero crystals are the worst value item in the game IMO.

I'm done everything except lol don't have the champs for it. So yeah a new feature would be nice.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    It's a 2% drop rate, I'm not sure what you are expecting.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    5? If only. I've bought hundreds. Landed one 4*. It's important to remember there is only a small chance. Extremely rare, actually. That's the chance we take when we purchase Crystals.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    5? If only. I've bought hundreds. Landed one 4*. It's important to remember there is only a small chance. Extremely rare, actually. That's the chance we take when we purchase Crystals.

He said 5 A WEEK. Over 2 years that's hundreds
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

He said 5 A WEEK. Over 2 years that's hundreds
    Ah. Was reading in the sun and missed the part about a week.