**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Howard the Duck Special 1 debuff not stacking after 4

realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was able to stack only 4 debuff with Howard the Duck's SP1. Does anyone know if this working as intended or a bug? The info page does not state a maximum SP1 debuff.

Comments

• Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Not a bug, while it doesn't state it in-game (which I thought it did), it says it can only stack a max of 4 times in his spotlight on the forums.

"Special 1: Unarmed Attack – “Let me introduce you to my fist!”

The ISO-Loader’s specialized metal punches out a portion of the opponent’s ISO-8, reducing Armor, Attack, Block Proficiency, Regeneration Rate, Physical Resistance and Critical Chance by 6% for the remainder of the fight.
    The is a Passive effect that has an infinite duration. This effect can be stacked up to 4 times."

-From his spotlight
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Not a bug, while it doesn't state it in-game (which I thought it did), it says it can only stack a max of 4 times in his spotlight on the forums.

"Special 1: Unarmed Attack – “Let me introduce you to my fist!”

The ISO-Loader’s specialized metal punches out a portion of the opponent’s ISO-8, reducing Armor, Attack, Block Proficiency, Regeneration Rate, Physical Resistance and Critical Chance by 6% for the remainder of the fight.
    The is a Passive effect that has an infinite duration. This effect can be stacked up to 4 times."

-From his spotlight

Thank you for your clarification.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Kabam please state the stacking limit of SP1 debuff. I was under the impression that I can stack it indefinitely so r4 my 4* HD. If I knew this beforehand he would have stayed in r3. Thank you.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    You should REALLY get a RDT for this