**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4 Cats (basic and class), how to get them?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I've been playing for about 7 months now and need to switch my focus to getting more 4* champs to R4/R5. I currently have 8 at 4/40 and another 20 more at 3/30. I can easily 100% Expert proving grounds. (summoner 53, approx 3k prestige, 180 champs, 160k base hero rating)

I'm in a 6m alliance that has dropped down to a 33222 AQ schedule which absolutely sucks for those of us wanting T4 cats.

Aside from proving grounds and T4 arena, where else can I get T4 cats and/or shards (both basic and class)? Do I need to look for a better alliance?

Edit: Before I get invites to new alliances, please note I'm in New Zealand and would prefer something in the area (NZ/Australia).

Comments

• Lil_WoeLil_Woe Posts: 12
    Best to find a new alliance that does map 5
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    MOnthly events give out t4b and t4cc fragment crystals
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Find an alliance that runs maps closer to what you want, don't expect to find some amazing map 5 alliance though.
    Also focus on your R4s for a while longer, took over a year for my first R5 so no rush
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    You have to find a better alliance, at your level maybe map 4, and focus on getting 11 r4 champs to cover all AQ and AW spots. Then you can start trying to get your first r5.
  • Completion of act 4 is what you want
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    There is also T4BC arena.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    You can pick up a t4 basic at 1.1 in the arena. Easy to do. T4cc you need a good alliance...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Better alliance certainly helped. Up to four R5 champs, and 15 more at R4 in addition to a handful of 5* at R2.

Now I'm looking to adjust my focus on more 5* shards to build that army...