Options

Electra still bugged

Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
Been wanting to rank her forever but won't because her defensive ability reduction is bugged. Suicide mastery Spider-Man evading at will. Better luck next time.

Comments

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    I think the changes will works after the maintenance.

Let's not being already negative on the update yet, wait after the maintenance
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,886 ★★★★★
    Is it only not working against Spider-man?

I still took the plunge and awakened the Champ and waiting for one more T4BC to rank her.
  • Options
    I watched Brian Grant's YouTube stream. It wasn't working against NC or Spider-Man. He ran a BW for comparison. If that ability is the reason for ranking, like mine, I'd wait.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Thanks.

Since I am already almost there I might was well complete the process. She is the only 4☆ skill champ I have. :(:)

I play AQ Map 2 regularly and often runs into Spider-man using Wolverine. In that node, Spider-man hardly evades. Is it an AQ "bug". Oops ... let the cat out ... or is it challenger rating, Spider-man can't proc evade?
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Kabam says Spidey's evade is passive ability, not defensive. I don't agree. NC and Spidey's evade description is under WHEN ATTACKED. Elektra will never have advantage over them. Which is sad
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    Mind your own business. Don't make assumptions. Take it elsewhere and thanks.

So you make the assumptions of the changes being active while no one in Kabam said that, but I can't make the assumptions of the changes being not active ?

You post something on a forum, you won't have eceryone following your opinions and wishes boy
  • Options
    Ponyboy wrote: »
    Kabam says Spidey's evade is passive ability, not defensive. I don't agree. NC and Spidey's evade description is under WHEN ATTACKED. Elektra will never have advantage over them. Which is sad

I am confused. It was listed as the fourth point under the Bug fix header. Is it fixed or not?
  • Options
    BaneBane Posts: 1
    winterthur wrote: »
    Ponyboy wrote: »

I am confused. It was listed as the fourth point under the Bug fix header. Is it fixed or not?

Read further down in the patch notes. Some of the bug fixes won't be fixed until after maintenance

• Options
    Ok. So run Electra and BW and tell me it's fixed. I don't think so. Sad
  • Options
    Evasion is a defensive ability. That's Kabam for you. I think everyone is under that understanding otherwise they would just evade all the time and not just attack. Patch notes: fixed issue with Electra and gwenpool not reducing enemy chances of evading. Taking go to the unit store to support Kabam. You won't find anyone here doing it on this issue. Stop trolling me son.
  • Options
    I sent a ticket for the support.
    Please, everyone need to repport it for the support, not only post here.
    Lets force them to fix her.