**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multiple Bugs: Autofight Automatic? Nanosecond Recovery times? Specials in the middle of combos??

Is anyone else seeing this? It seems worse than ever now that I've updated to IOS11 - I don't know if this is related or not, there are a few in my alliance seeing similar glitches but some saw it prior to downloading the update.

I've so far I've really only seen the Autofight issue in arena - I've had to exit completely out of the game and come back in to fix it. Basically what happens is I enter a fight and my guy starts fighting on his own... the autofight button is off. Nothing I can do turns it off except exiting the game completely.

Nanosecond recovery - Noticing this everywhere in the game. If I parry/stun anyone its like everyone has maxed limbo - the recovery is almost instant. This bug could be related to my next one, I'm having to resort to fighting everyone like they are stun immune.

I'm getting hit in the middle of a simple combo (this one is more random - doesn't happen all the time): (Medium, Light, Light, Light, Medium) - Randomly in the middle of a combo the defender will break out of my combo and hit me with a special.. Joe Fixit did it to me this past AW - last I checked he wasn't spidey or NC.... I hit him 2 times and some sort of magic happened for him and he broke free of being hit and instantly hit me with an L1. Then the very next fight, I am fighting Thor on a buffed node - I have him 90% down, I have not taken ONE hit yet.... and after starting my combo - two hits in - magically he breaks free and hits me with an L2 - I'm dead. ONE Hit... There is no way to counter with a block or evade as the move is so instantaneous - and random.. (5/50 Voodoo)

The last one could be related to the second one - if they are recovering so fast that even a combo can't hold them in place...

Not looking for compensation here, just looking for fixes.. Would really like to get back to fighting champs instead of bugs.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Trying to farm some potions in rol today using hulk against juggernaut. Multiple times the stun from his l1 would randomly just end after like 2 hits vs what I normally would do which would be

Mm mlllm l1 and chain

I would say it happened at least 7 times in the fight. Something is definitely off there
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Ye, been going on 4 ages, kabam said they were looking for a fix in July but nothing yet :(
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    me too
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    Yeah I'm have every single one of those happen to me as well, driving me out of my mind, just losing for nothing and block only randomly responding, also I have to hit the special button up to 4 times to get it to activate. Please fellas don't do this to us. Often times getting my maxed out duped to the max Hulk taken out in 1 punch by a non-maxed 3 star unduped in War, so go figure. The other thing is the screen freezes while you're in a fight, it goes all jumpy and you can't see what's happening and of course you get whacked good and proper.
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    maxed out duped to the max 4 star Hulk, I meant to say
  • Still debating if I should send them a video of the auto fight bug. Even after they claimed to have fixed it months ago. It’s like I’ll be wasting my time sending the video because it’ll leave temporarily then comeback out of no where. The same for the specials being blocked again.
  • I had Quake do her sp3 while i was doing my sp2
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Luismarquez131 you probably got stunned and she stops special attacks when she stuns you with her after shock stuff.

• @Luismarquez131 you probably got stunned and she stops special attacks when she stuns you with her after shock stuff.

Oh okay, I didn't know that. Thanks for clearing that up
  • I just got done in aw twice by venoms s1 in the middle of a simple combo. Using wolvie.
  • bensonk2bensonk2 Posts: 30
    Been almost a month... no response from kabam... lol... good to see they monitor this forum... what a joke.
  • @Kabam Miike man I said I would let you do your thing, but ya'll haven't released a compensation package. The game mechanics are horrible (parry, champs freeze and attack on their own, block damage is ridiculous, etc) Still no war fix. I hope you get this fixed, but I have started playing final fantasy 15 and have moved on. Original ownership and dev team created an awesome game, and the current is slowly killing this once amazing game.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    same here this has started after the last damn (maintenance) they must learn to not mess with game mechanics ( parry - dex - block ..) maybe waste their time on making hard content this will make the game move further but now it's the opoosite