**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gm Favor

I think that everyone should be able to buy GM Crystals and that they cost 1000 units. But once you get the Grandmaster's Favor, they get reduced to 200 units. I think it would be fair for some of us middle of the league players, who will take like 3 years to get the Grandmaster Favor, but have played the game way to long to keep on getting 2 stars. Or Maybe they cost 2000, when you complete Act 1 they become 1500, when you complete Act 2 they become 1000, when you complete Act 3 they become 750, when you complete Act 4 they become 500, and when you complete 5.2 you get the special daily and free crystals and Gm crystals become 200.

Comments

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Dude, just grind as much as you can, finish act 4 100% then do act 5.1 100%, get as many champs ranked up and finish 5.2, they won't magically add those crystals for everyone to buy without any kinda of backlash of ppl like myself who went into doing 5.2 to get the tittle and unlock those things....
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Dude, just grind as much as you can, finish act 4 100% then do act 5.1 100%, get as many champs ranked up and finish 5.2, they won't magically add those crystals for everyone to buy without any kinda of backlash of ppl like myself who went into doing 5.2 to get the tittle and unlock those things....

fmiu4b8cqzkn.png

Come again?
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @ChopinAsLex You still have to beat the collector to unlock those, what OP wanted is to make Uncollected crystals available to purchase without actually beating the collector, which is dumb af cuz nobody will pay 1000 units to get a 3* with a rare chance of 4* and ultra rare of 5*...
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Spend the units you want to spend on the crystals, reviving in act 5. It'll be much cheaper for you
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    You should be happy you can't buy them.....wasting units on crystals is not smart
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you play actively you can get grandmaster's favor in about 4-6 months or even quicker, not even close to 3 years. Act 5.2 first clear is quite easy and even manageable with 4/40 4* characters.
  • How convenient the gm crystal are for players who beat 5.2 and are over lvl 40, offered to only the top people who pay to win. As usual us lower players don't get the chance of getting higher tier champs, not seen the eaSierra to get 5* shards either, been kabamed again.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    How convenient the gm crystal are for players who beat 5.2 and are over lvl 40, offered to only the top people who pay to win. As usual us lower players don't get the chance of getting higher tier champs, not seen the eaSierra to get 5* shards either, been kabamed again.

the gm crystal is a reward for being uncollected and level 40 is super easy to get to im 140k rating and was 110k when i beat collector its supposed to be a milestone
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian
    How convenient the gm crystal are for players who beat 5.2 and are over lvl 40, offered to only the top people who pay to win. As usual us lower players don't get the chance of getting higher tier champs, not seen the eaSierra to get 5* shards either, been kabamed again.

When I started playing the game I had an empty roster, same as you. And I didn't spend any money to beat 5.2. And new players get handed 5* shards that it took older players months to earn. Doing the same content today earns more rewards than when I started playing.

It isn't convenient that the Grandmaster crystals are for players that have progressed farther in the game. You get more rewards for completing Act 4 than Act 3. You get more rewards for completing master mode than heroic mode. You get more arena points for having a larger roster and spending more time grinding. Some rewards everyone gets, like the calendar or completing monthly events. Some rewards you get for doing harder content. Some rewards you get just for leveling, like having more energy and more mastery points.

Get used to it, because it is not changing.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    agreed with most here. havent spent a cent on this game and still got uncollected without using a 5*.

opened many those grandmaster crystsls and all 3* except ONE 4*.. the 5*s are just a tease. sure ive seen 5* opened, BUT very rare.

youl get there one day. I been playying wayyy too long.... over 2.5 years daily :)
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I like turtles
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Posts: 110
    Sungj wrote: »
    If you play actively you can get grandmaster's favor in about 4-6 months or even quicker, not even close to 3 years. Act 5.2 first clear is quite easy and even manageable with 4/40 4* characters.

I agree. I've been playing 4 months and making my way through act 4 with 2 4/40 4* characters and 3 3/30 4* characters, and I haven't put money in this game, just been grinding hard. Once I get the others to 4/40, do I have to completely clear 5.2 or go through once to get the newer daily crystals?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

I agree. I've been playing 4 months and making my way through act 4 with 2 4/40 4* characters and 3 3/30 4* characters, and I haven't put money in this game, just been grinding hard. Once I get the others to 4/40, do I have to completely clear 5.2 or go through once to get the newer daily crystals?

Only has to be completed once.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's really not a game changer people. Have the opportunity to spend more for a guarantee 3* or spend less for a 2*. Put in the work like everyone else and you'll get there.