**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About ICE MAN

Why ICE MAN is not immune to coldsnap and frostbite?
ICE MAN is totally made of ice his power is ice then why he is not immune to coldsnap and frostbite..
I totally don't understand...

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Why does Electro take static shock damage when fighting another Electro? Arguments been made with champs prior to Iceman. Not sure I'd expect any changes.
  • SHUBHRAYUSHUBHRAYU Posts: 60
    uceawyuvnj0n.jpg
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Why am I not immune to the damage of a human punch even though I'm made of meat and bones too?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Why am I not immune to the damage of a human punch even though I'm made of meat and bones too?

Terrible analogy. Doesn't even make a comparison to what the OP mentioned
    Mhykke wrote: »

Because you take force damage from a punch, and not “meat and bones” damage?

You don’t take damage from being in the presence of meat and bones. You take damage when force/energy is applied to those meat and bones to strike you.

Iceman applies force to the damage of the coldsnap and frostbite too. He controls and is immune to his own ice, but not from another iceman ice.
    Is that mean if someone throw him in Atlantic he will die bcos of cold?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    This discussion is going off-topic
    The question is if he is ice then how can he catch cold....
    SHUBHRAYU wrote: »

It's a game that happens in a fictional universe. Real life ice is not even a living being.
    In this game he still takes damage from ice, it makes sense. He could have some kind of damage reduction, but that's it.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    If this was ever addressed by a forum mod please link it here.

I've read multiple posts on this and most people will just keep starting threads and commenting on it until we get a word about it.
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Ghost Rider incinerate immunity...*whine*
    Electro shock immunity...*whine whine*
    Iceman cold snap/frostbite immunity...*whine whine whine*

These are my favorite popcorn posts to read
    tupgovupmbnj.jpg
    SHUBHRAYU wrote: »

It's a game that happens in a fictional universe. Real life ice is not even a living being.
    In this game he still takes damage from ice, it makes sense. He could have some kind of damage reduction, but that's it.

if that is the case then why hood invisibility don't work on DD
    I know bcos DD is blind so the logic is perfectly fitted with hood's invisibility...
    So as per logic ice man should be immune to frostbite and coldsnap .
    Also Ghost rider should immune to incinerate
    Electro from shock etc etc
    Can any moderator clarify me plz
    No. The team decided to make DD bypass invisibility. That does have logic, but it has a LOT more logic than those immunities.
    Nothing will change. It makes sense the way it is, and give them immunities would mean nerf their other stats
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you think about it, all Icemans are from different dimensions, although very similar. The molecular makeup of the ice could be altered based on that or on how much and what type of ISO has been exposed to him to make him stronger. The same could be said for electro or RH