**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dexterity Bug?

So in an attempt to stop triggering MD I turned off dexterity. Interestingly when I did this, I lost the ability to evade backwards all together. As I read the Dexterity description, it would seem I should only lose the boosted critical rating when I evade, but not the ability to dash back all together? Is this an old bug? Is it a bug at all? Turn off dexterity and run through some arena, it's a very noticeable issue.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. You trigger dexterity by dashing back right when the enemy is going to attack you
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Right, but what I'm asking is I lose the ability to dash backwards right when the enemy is going to attack by disabling dexterity. As I read the dexterity mastery, I shouldn't lose the ability to dash backwards just the critical buff? No?
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Yes you do lose the ability to dash backwards, that’s kind of what dexterity is, the dash back feature, the critical buff is just something extra
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    gotcha, thx for the info
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    You don't lose the ability to dash back without Dex, you lose the ability to avoid damage with a well timed dash back.