**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Round 2 Iceman Cutoff

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
Wow, that cutoff dropped. Put up 3.6 and got him. Thought for sure I wouldn’t, but I will TAKE it

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    WOW!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    6.5mill was around rank 10.5k, only 12.7k and up got him

That is a super steep drop. I really hope there is not a system glitch.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    3,332,373 got him
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Wtf
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I'm so happy! I got him and I gave up at like 3 mil something lol
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »

Exact score please. Screenshot would be better
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    GbSarkar wrote: »

gohnw67nm8a3.png

I got lazy and stopped grinding so I am Hyped right now, wasn't expecting this
    GbSarkar wrote: »

gohnw67nm8a3.png

I got lazy and stopped grinding so I am Hyped right now, wasn't expecting this

Thank you and congratulations on your icebro :)
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Well predictions are now a thing of the past.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Hypothesis: everyone went all in on the first pass looking at 6-6.5 million estimated cutoff (I stopped at 6.5 mil); those that missed the 6.85m actual cutoff got discouraged and not as many retried, or half-assed the next round. I stopped around 5.6 mil and got him. That's a lot of grinding, so guys who got him first pass probably didn't try for the dupe.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Maybe it's an error, sell him now before Kabam take it back. :tongue:
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Wow.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    xwe6yr29lh8v.jpeg

Not mine but a pic I’ve seen circulated.
  • Vulkan7Vulkan7 Posts: 17
    There is only 2 scenerios for this happening. Per usual Kabam bugs or Kabam is losing users fast.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Iceman doesn't need the dupe to be a solid champ. A lot of guys who got him round 1 didn't go for him round 2. Also.. when some people saw almost 7m round 1 cutoff they didnt push hard for Iceman round 2 because of the expectation of not getting him. Those who did want to get him pushed high numbers like 6m+. Like some of you said, you gave up half way through thinking you weren't gonna make the high cutoff... So the guys going for milestones and quitting half way thru were the bottom end of the 10%.

I believe this is what happened and why the cutoff was so low... I'm not saying this is exactly what happened, but it is the most likely scenario from where I'm sitting.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Wow, yea I immediately searched this thread up after looking at the cutoff (which, on the google sheets, is about 3.32m). That's quite a huge drop, considering the first cutoff was about 6.8m and I only expected it to drop slightly, like to 6.5m or at least 6m.

I over-grinded to 7.5m just to play it safe, but wow, that was a lot of unnecessary grinding I did, probably about 8 hours cumulative of unnecessary grinding. I guess it was better safe than sorry, I'm happy to have awakened him, would prove useful in the upcoming boss challenge against Mephisto.
  • I know a few who used awakening stone to save time from grinding again.