**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where has parry gone? Why is block damage so high now too??

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Parry in all parts of the parts of the game is barely reliable.
AQ/AW its so unreliable now I am just thinking what is the point.
Boss Rush... seriously?
Here is some extra hard content when the basic game mechanics don't work.
Enjoy.... are you kidding me??
Joining the retirement line going out the door, not willing to support a company who acts this way anymore.
Building on a unstable foundation is never good.
Kabam wants a new 6* skyscraper but ignores all the building code violations in doing so.
Why is it a shock that this keeps happening??

Comments

• SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    I am not having any problems with parry and never have. what content are you doing where block damage is giving you trouble?
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Perfect example aq day 5 abom parries look at the block damage without a hit taken
    6tqjouw94lmi.png
    5xsudv31kb39.png
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Oh for completenessohdh8zwowm9t.png
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Parry was destroyed in 12.0. Then it was better for a little while recently. Now, it’s a little worse. They just can’t seem to get it right since they broke it for no reason.
  • 12toBG12toBG Posts: 2
    Parry was an ongoing issue but day 3 and 5 of this last AQ have by far been the worst. Just getting tired of the game in general. Always seems to be an ongoing issue or new ones crop up and end results is me throwing resources at it. Frustrating cause there are 29 people in the alliance you don’t want to let down, you want to do your part but at what cost. Time to take a step back I guess and reevaluate where and what I spend my time on, because I don’t like spending it frustrated.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    12toBG wrote: »
    Parry was an ongoing issue but day 3 and 5 of this last AQ have by far been the worst. Just getting tired of the game in general. Always seems to be an ongoing issue or new ones crop up and end results is me throwing resources at it. Frustrating cause there are 29 people in the alliance you don’t want to let down, you want to do your part but at what cost. Time to take a step back I guess and reevaluate where and what I spend my time on, because I don’t like spending it frustrated.

Your sentiment is the same as most my alli too including myself. Not one of these threads these past few days on current game issues have been acknowledged either.
  • TheRoDoggTheRoDogg Posts: 14
    I have never had issues with parry or evade until today. Something is screwy in AW/AQ. It's almost like there is a blip of lag. Hope this helps!
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Don't block. Evade and intercept.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

ya dumb asses, why would you even try to use other fight mechanics?? Just cuz they are there?? Stupid.
  • 12toBG12toBG Posts: 2
    MarzGroove wrote: »

Thanks for the wisdom, and encouraging them to break evade agian.