**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Groots arena cut off.

What will the cut off be.

Comments

• Tylaw07Tylaw07 Posts: 33
    Maybe 2 mil
  • SHUBHRAYUSHUBHRAYU Posts: 60
    2.7m
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    2.09 million
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    1.500001 +/- 1
  • 2.5-3 mill
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Lowest in living memory. Groot sucks.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    73 mil. Super sought after
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    1.9-2.3 mil
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
  • I say 2.3 mil
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    10m. He’s better than iceman.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I know they always alternate good/bad/good/bad, or at least new/old/new/old in the arena lineups, but still, it is kind of funny they are going from one of the highest cutoffs with Iceman to potentially one of the lowest with Groot.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I know they always alternate good/bad/good/bad, or at least new/old/new/old in the arena lineups, but still, it is kind of funny they are going from one of the highest cutoffs with Iceman to potentially one of the lowest with Groot.

Or how they never put a good basic with a good featured usually because then the whales/nolifers would complain, meanwhile it kind of ruins it for newer veteran accounts.

I also think its a strategy on kabam's part to ensure newer players will not get good champs right away. Although the unit rewards are great as it is so you cannot really complain.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    2-2.5 mil.

i am grinding just to duplicate it.

I briefly considered it then slapped myself. I will probably go the end of milestones.

I'm tempted to leave him at R1 since arena is the only place I use him.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I don't have this Champ but unable to grind second round. So, to try or not? Need one more 4* for arena team.
    winterthur wrote: »
    I don't have this Champ but unable to grind second round. So, to try or not? Need one more 4* for arena team.
    Do it, I want to place in 11%-20% rank but I have fear about getting him.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Groot is so bad, his cutoff might be below 1.5
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    G3t in th3 P0oL for Gr00t
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Groot is so bad, his cutoff might be below 1.5

0.0001% chance any champ will fall below the milestones.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    People will be so afraid to accidentally get him that they'll pass on milestones. Hahahahha
  • Why don't people like groot lol he's a beast
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Why don't people like groot lol he's a beast

Because he's ****.
    Mine is rank 4 and I don't even use him in arena, he stops hitting halfway through a combo all the time
    Why don't people like groot lol he's a beast

Mostly it's just a joke.
    He's not the best or near. Many people already have him. I prefer the shards rather than another "SIG stone".
  • I have him in 5* and he’s not good..I stopped at 1.7 mill but might still get him lol
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Its about 2.3 million not 5 or 7 Lol.
  • Well honestly he's a beast especially if he has pacifism charges he's just like an old man Logan but better because the groot also triggers physical resistance and his spa.3 with a few fury and cruelty stacks works great with a high bleed rate after