**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldblum Challenge Bugs

1) 1st of all the bane on dr strange is not working .
2) The unblockable sp1 on thor jane foster is not working .
3) The lag is freaking insane , I lost so much health and sometimes champs due to the lag.
4) Missing hits , combos , and hard hits.

And I also want to clarify that since the last update , this game is lagging like hell when it comes to big fights like 15k rating + , act 5 content and more . Please make it smooth again .
And WHEN WILL THE GAME STOP FORCE CLOSING . WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO KEEP LOGGING IN THE GAME .
@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    whiffing on loki part 4
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    there is no bane on DS... only loki...

Are you on iOS 11? the app force closing is an iOS issue. It's not kabam.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Force closing happens for me after every fight in AQ for some reason. I am on Android, Galaxy s7.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    there is no bane on DS... only loki...

Are you on iOS 11? the app force closing is an iOS issue. It's not kabam.

True, but can't they code it so that it goes back to the way it was? Can they do nothing? Do all of us have to stop ourselves from updating? :(
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Ultimately ALL lag related to devices is a Kabam issue. If push more data and graphics into the game than 90% of all operating devices can handle and that causes lag, it's not a device issue, it's a programming issue that isn't taking into account most of the player base of the game.

I don't want MCoC to force me to get an iPhone 8 if my iPhone 6 has lag issues in one game.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Record a fight or it didn’t happen
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Only bug i had was , i had just one of my chaps to Dr. Strange and he was less than 50% health, when my next guy came in, he was back to full health? Strange healed between rounds.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    OP is confused about Strange's node, DS doesn't have bane. Instead of degen switching every 10 sec like bane, you have to hit ds in 6 seconds or it'll start degenerating you.
  • Dseptykon13Dseptykon13 Posts: 53
    edited October 2017
    I haven't gone through the challenge's last round, but all the other ones were just fine. My wife and I both have the game on the same phone and her phone lags a whole heck of a lot more than mine and the reason is because she has so many things active on her phone at a time. Whether it be bluetooth being active, Facebook in the background, etc there is always a reason. If your phone has a bunch of apps that are trying to transmit information in the background of your OS, trim the fat. Get rid of apps you don't use anymore. I clear my phone's cache daily and there are always 15 or so apps that I didn't touch during the day that are getting turned off by my clean master. Don't jump straight to Kabam, even though sometimes they deserve it.
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    edited October 2017
    danielmath wrote: »
    Lag is also not a kabam issue, it's a device/connection issue

Rubbish. Of course it is a Kabam issue. It's widespread across all devices and players and primarily happens with this game.
  • MrMojo wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Lag is also not a kabam issue, it's a device/connection issue

Rubbish. Of course it is a Kabam issue. It's widespread across all devices and players and primarily happens with this game.

*Happens only During fights
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    The only bugs I have noticed is the opponent blocking when you chain a specail with a combo, and from time to time blocking won't work at the beginning of fights although that second one is most likely a timing issue on my part.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Experienced some major lag against Loki just now. Several times during the fight my attack presses did not register at all. Other times, my blocks would drop mysteriously. I would be pressing all over the screen frantic for my champ to do something, anything, and it would stand there. Until it got smacked in the face.

So that's fun.

Also, had trouble chaining combos into specials. Especially Magik's L2 from a MLLL 4 hit combo. Not being able to chain into her L2 reliably makes the challenge a LOT more difficult.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    My bad that is not bane , but brute force .
  • Yeo786Yeo786 Posts: 10
    Thor Jane foster's sp1 isn't really unblockable
    Lots of times during this quest the phone will trigger off a heavy attack without my fingers on the screen and well it's 5hc to k.o, gets dam frustrating especially at the end of the path.