**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can we please give Thor Ragnarok a more dignified stance like the rest of the characters?

Seriously he looks completely ridiculous just bobbing around like a monkey like that. That's not how he ever looked in the movie. And what's with the hunchback? These were not good design choices. Thor deserves better than this. Please fix.

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Even his face looks like he's pinging, really does look like a meth head,
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Yeah I don't where Kabam got this idea. He looks bad. Just make him stand like normal just like all the other champs. Very simple fix.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Even if they want his active combat stance to be the way they made it... his passive stance should be like everyone else's. He's the only one constantly in combat mode.

It's very jarring looking,
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Morningstar has the same one. I guess they are just trying to make use of the design.
  • First it looked silly, then it got annoying and now I cringe when I see it. Surely you can do better than this Kabam.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Funniest thread winner.

I mean the auto-block is new and interesting against intercepts as well as combo guard, but that stance is totally funky.

Now I can't stop imagining different music playing like @Stewman said, as Thor's bobbing up and down. We need a music video.

I was really hoping for a no helmet, short hair, Rayden style, electric look like he was on the bridge in the movie only as his normal look. Aura of electricity! :)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I wish hulk would have the gorilla stance dance like in avengers 1
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    He looks like golum smh
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    They used the hunchback from the movie 300 as a model

I was really hoping for a no helmet, short hair, Rayden style, electric look like he was on the bridge in the movie only as his normal look. Aura of electricity! :)

That would be awesome but probably would be a movie spoiler if they rendered him accurately. Maybe they can release King Thor for Avengers: Infinity War. :smiley:

I'm cool with a gladiator Thor though. Just don't make him look like a total doofus. I haven't seen him show up on the home screen lately. Maybe Kabam realized how embarrassing he looks.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    As a designer myself, I hate negatively criticizing someone's work, but the Thor Ragnorak is a very poor design. He reminds me of the hunchback from the 300 movie... not exactly what you expect from a champion. I also cringe every time I see him in the game. Unfortunately, he is everywhere, at least for this month. Please reconsider a new animation design for him.
    When I first saw him I thought it was just the animation for the event dialog bubbles and was like: OK that's a little weird. But then I realized no - that's how he looks all the time. Ugh.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Agree with all of you, i hope kabam changes his stance. Its just a design thing, wont mess with his gameplay.

They did it before. Long ago Doctor Strange and Magneto did not fly. If they changed them, they could fix this Goblin Thor.
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Dance off, bro!
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Its puzzling 4 sure
    edited November 2017
    I'm hoping after the crazy long maintenance this week we will get a proper stance worthy of the God of Thunder??? Pretty please?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It part of the new grotty...I mean gritty...style they are planning. Next up is Capt Neanderthal!
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    I also hate Thor Rag's victory animation. it's like he won and no one is cheering. They must have hired a new guy and he is still learning.
    Well personally I actually like his victory screen. Nothing wrong with that. It's like he's just won in a gladiatorial arena. Suits the character. I'd rather they fix the other egregious nonsense.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    +1 here. His SP's look fine but he is annoying to watch and fight.