**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

which mutant to 550

Numan2_0Numan2_0 Posts: 76
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
i will have a generic ag as soon as I complete 5.1.Currently I hav only 1 550 ie gr

which mutant to 550 91 votes

archangel(undupe)
50%
Stara99MattyloGKaineScnarfTitan_A97MegaSkater67Willjackson16bhuv9191StefffSaiyanYellsomeMillybearStewmanPikuShivuwSWeaponXadqqedfyvrSuperman69SpeedbumpKeggeRealPastor 46 votes
wolverine(undupe)
24%
RagamugginGunnerBigMoHarry_71Pry22DarkZenJank39Danicb94UkgenieAsukiraXillymanHeroBoltsyRotellyDarkArrow07NarcuulStark78AlfaAnonymous346Malkup465DoctorJKorporate_KurtDingalo 22 votes
x23(undupe)
10%
LoPrestiCap253Jets44VartoxThawnimTsenatorMasterTroller42ChunkimnoonePancakeDragon16 10 votes
beast(sig26)
3%
ShadeadVision_41CammonRo 3 votes
rougue(undupe)
3%
Ravenrob_33SjanddsWinterSpider112 3 votes
cable(undupe)
1%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote
or use my ag on hulk or cap ww2 can 550 em too
6%
NevvBCapWW2AshburnCoderKnight69G0311Ajjohnsbb8 6 votes

Comments

• ChunkChunk Posts: 67
    x23(undupe)
    Since I can't vote multiple times, I'd choose Archy boi, X23, or Rouge. That Toxin Archy has is incredible. Melts people like crazy. X23 is overall a good champ even unawakened. And well, Rouge is a personal favorite because that Buff Steal has saved my ass a few times
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Either Wolverine
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    archangel(undupe)
    If you're skilled at intercepting and evading, AA. If you're on an android or iphone 6 and below, Wolverine.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    beast(sig26)
    Beast has Regeneration once you dupe him and I believe he has great critical.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    archangel(undupe)
    Do not take up wolverine, x23 before him.

Unduped wolverine has worse regen than x23 so I am very puzzled why people are choosing wolvie over. x23 even.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    archangel(undupe)
    I would say AA because he will eat any non-immune champ for breakfast but if Wolverine was duped I would say him
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    archangel(undupe)
    AA, Brah, you won't be disappointed. I know I'm not.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have both X23 and AA awakened and at 5/50. I actually prefer X23.

AA does do crazy damage...if he can trigger bleed. Too many times when it counts he either doesn't trigger it (stupid character rating) or the AI is immune and he is really weak without his bleeds.

X23 does good damage, the bleeds just make it better. Plus her regen helps cover the block damage you're taking.

AA relies on bleed, X23 doesn't and she regens.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    wolverine(undupe)
    How are people missing wolverine? The only obvious choice.

Even against immune champs wolvy is good, where as champs like aa become (removed by mod).
    Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    wolverine(undupe)
    Dang, wolvie and AA are both good choices. Wolvie's regen is always effective, great sustainability. AA is also great for longer fights, but he has a primary weakness, which is, of course, the immunity champions. You really can't go wrong, but I'm leaning towards Wolverine right now. But awaken AA, I think he gets more out of it.
  • Hey everyone, so that more opinions and thoughts can be cast on this, I've moved it over to Strategy and Tips.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Kennado wrote: »
    If you're skilled at intercepting and evading, AA. If you're on an android or iphone 6 and below, Wolverine.

Why if you have a different phone, you should upgrade someone else😕
  • ShadeadShadead Posts: 28
    beast(sig26)
    Beast is very underrated. Heals, power controls, bleeds, and does bonus damage.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    archangel(undupe)
    Only champs worth a generic are AA and Wolvy.
    Hulk class gem maybe. But that's it. Rest are not worth awakening from gems. X-23 is great unduped anyways.
    archangel(undupe)
    DoctorJ wrote: »

Even against immune champs wolvy is good, where as champs like aa become (removed by mod).

How are people like you missing he is unduped, making his regen worse than x23. Its so obvious people do not read champ abilities. Wolverine is terrible against immune champs, where x23 still gains cruelty against immune champs. Are you confused and mean to say x23 not wolverine?
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    archangel(undupe)

How are people like you missing he is unduped, making his regen worse than x23. Its so obvious people do not read champ abilities. Wolverine is terrible against immune champs, where x23 still gains cruelty against immune champs. Are you confused and mean to say x23 not wolverine?

Wolverine even unduped has a bit better regen than X-23.

But yeah X-23 overall is better, high bleed damage and cruelty vs immune champs.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    archangel(undupe)

How are people like you missing that he is has a generic awakening gem?

But yes x23 is good enough against bleed immune champs. OG Wol is def not.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    archangel(undupe)
    Superman69 wrote: »

But yeah X-23 overall is better, high bleed damage and cruelty vs immune champs.

That’s not true. X-23 has a higher Regen than wolverine’s base (unduped Regen) but she deals way more damage. Wolverine only beats her on Regen with his sig. I have both at 4/40 and duped. Her Regen is 130 per tic, his was close to 100 but I can’t remember the exact number. His sig is somewhere in the 200s. If both are unduped, x-23 is outright better than wolverine. He can’t do anything better than her without being awakened. But I certainly wouldn’t use a generic awakening gem on him either. The sig Regen triggers a lot less than his ordinary unduped one and there are champs that benefit much more than wolverine imo.
  • archangel(undupe)
    AA is great even unduped. Wolvie you really need awakened and at high sig level to get the regen.
    archangel(undupe)
    Superman69 wrote: »

No.. X23 has +1% chance to trigger and +3% more regen unduped.... If you read each abilities it says that.
    archangel(undupe)
    Stewman wrote: »

No I am not missing that just exploring act 5.1 take a lot of energy and a lot of fights which either x23 or AA would be better to use WHILE EXPLORING.

Now considering he does have the generic afterwards the clear choice would be AA because he would have brought him up to 5/50. AA is worth the generic.

The alternative is o.p. explores 5.1 while sitting on a 4/40 AA or x23 to wait for the gem for wolvie <<< and that is just illogical sorry.

How are people missing simple reasoning skills?

• @vinniegainz I got only 2 quests left
  • MistsMists Posts: 19
    edited November 2017
    archangel(undupe)
    Shadead wrote: »
    Beast is very underrated. Heals, power controls, bleeds, and does bonus damage.

He may be "underrated" but there's no way in hell he's better than AA, wolverine, Rogue, or X23. Cmon man. Get your head out of your ass.
    edited November 2017
    archangel(undupe)
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    @vinniegainz I got only 2 quests left

Ok that does make a difference in the sense my oppinion is not as strong. However, 5/50 GR is a regen machine, AA is god tier damage, and when duped u shut down abilites i.e. no limbo, no arc overloads, no evades, stun champs on stun immune. Etc.

The only problem is bleed/poison immune champs. So unless u have a spark or SL, you won't regret AA. Him and my duped hulk were mvp on collector I should mention. AA even lowers tenacity abilities by 25% per bleed stack and it is very noticeable on collector. So AA will be awesome when having to fight the collector all those times for 5.2 exploration.

Edit: also the damage done to opponent power gain ratio is insane with AA because the godly damage coming from D.O.T.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    wolverine(undupe)

No. 100% would take undupe wolvy over x23. And I have an r3 5* x23 dupes. Wolvy regen far superior and more frequent even undupe. X23 cruelty does virtually nothing, it’s adversely affected by flat values system. At least wolvy regen decent enough to keep up against an immune in a longer fight, x23 gets knocked around to easy.

My personal opinion, not debating further.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    x23(undupe)

No. 100% would take undupe wolvy over x23. And I have an r3 5* x23 dupes. Wolvy regen far superior and more frequent even undupe. X23 cruelty does virtually nothing, it’s adversely affected by flat values system. At least wolvy regen decent enough to keep up against an immune in a longer fight, x23 gets knocked around to easy.

X23 is viable against Rhino miniboss in one shot up until day 3 if you are lucky. Wolvy takes more than one try. That said I would still prefer a Wolverine dupe over X23. He just has more use in all areas of the game.
    archangel(undupe)

Please do not mislead the o.p. anymore than you do and learn to read X23 REGEN IS NOT ONLY MORE BUT ALSO GREATER CHANCE TO TRIGGER THAN UNDUPED WOLVIE. Do youself a favour and disregard this guy's wrong information o.p.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    archangel(undupe)

The only way I can see wolverine having better Regen than x-23 is because his damage is not as high so fights are longer. I don’t know where you got all that info from but x-23 has a higher chance to trigger Regen and gains more health from it as well. Only wolverines sig Regen can surpass that of x-23s. Unless you intend to awaken wolverine for his Regen he has absolutely nothing that makes him better than x-23. His Regen is worse and his damage is nowhere near as high.
    archangel(undupe)
    Kennado wrote: »

Why if you have a different phone, you should upgrade someone else😕

One word. All caps...... LAG!

archangel(undupe)
    Stewman wrote: »

No I am not missing that just exploring act 5.1 take a lot of energy and a lot of fights which either x23 or AA would be better to use WHILE EXPLORING.

Now considering he does have the generic afterwards the clear choice would be AA because he would have brought him up to 5/50. AA is worth the generic.

The alternative is o.p. explores 5.1 while sitting on a 4/40 AA or x23 to wait for the gem for wolvie <<< and that is just illogical sorry.

How are people missing simple reasoning skills?

This is an interesting convo within the thread. I'm in sort of the same boat as the OP. I want to fully explore 5.1 but I don't have the generic ag to get AA to where I want him to be. So it's either use my duped Wolvie and others to to go get that generic ag or spend to get the ag outright in order to use AA to explore 5.1. Really don't know how to approach that dilema.