**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most pointless awakened feature

Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

Most pointless awakened feature 89 votes

Loki - you get 1 bar of power over 10 seconds. Thats it, really, oh and it only kicks in if you dont already have one bar of power, so thats good
8%
TBJ1118EpistriatusFireballs5TrandafirMSRDLDcyp82FilmScorpionDave_the_destroyer 8 votes
SM - if your nearly dead (15% life) you get a bit of life back, but it had better all load before you are killed by the next blow
0%
HB - You have lots of armour, some people would say too much armour, so when awake you get even more, yeah!
8%
DrOctavius2_2Mrbeast6000MarvinRockermanMasterTroller42SpiritOfVengeancepatel3186Maledrac 8 votes
Colossus - you get 7% more armour, but you are already made of steel so maybe doesnt actually help that much
13%
Animejay70AndrewManiacalMeDelta_14HeroBoltsyRotellyWordy12Drewbe14Rasilovermysticdumptaojay1Vulkan 12 votes
Punisher - Your dead, right. But you get the chance to hit the other player a few more times before you fall over
4%
ShrimkinsSlux83CassyMmx1991 4 votes
Groot - No-one really knows what this supposed ability adds to him?
15%
RagamugginGunnerDrZolastakGambl0rUsername819273943Anurag1606Dmack976637SKK65MrBirnixNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEDOKTOROKTOPUSNexus_UY_ScutiCloud99999What_a_Cool_Kid 14 votes
She Hulk - something, you are not told what, is reduced slightly on your opponent
22%
ScnarfFrostyDeadbyrd9YellsomeHell_GoliathwSWeaponXweavileUsername1583Lambda1Alpha07AquamaKarinshiMr_mc_person34HzoriimnoonePandorica333xananabananaBG96ManishGedamsilverseraph 20 votes
Beast - I love the character, but to use his awake ability you have to get up at 1.37am, role one trouser leg up to your knee, whistle God save the Queen while tapping the screen 10001 times in different combos and you MAY get 1% regen
7%
Spity68buttersItempasStingerbkPandamanTanShiiiiiiiiiDhharayzz 7 votes
Joe Fix-it - you get some more cards to play with, for a whole 7 seconds
12%
Maximus_SpankersonDielawn7buffajrK1lltasticSuperman69Emil_LimsonCallmelaFleurDhruvgHENRIQUE_FORTENanimal79Mokun 11 votes
Falcon - Redwing is already switched on and lasts 2 seconds longer, so that makes it an easy win then
5%
Willjackson16Hulk_77Vision_41_ASDF_KentutApi 5 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Nightcrawler? You get to switch him (his mode) much easier.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Loki - you get 1 bar of power over 10 seconds. Thats it, really, oh and it only kicks in if you dont already have one bar of power, so thats good
    winterthur wrote: »

forgot him mate, sorry! The worst of the lot, actually makes him weaker!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    You forgot IP too,Burnt out makes him Soooooo much weaker.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Angela’s sig is by far the most useless if that’s what you mean.
  • I dont get Mordo awaken ability either..
    Gain Energy resistance... come on.. and he is one of the highest prestige champ
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Kamala Khan. Holding heavy is a terrible mechanic, and I never use it, so the sig is useless.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★

It also gives him a fury buff whenever he scores a deep wound
    The champ with the worst sig is angela...and im hurt. Beast's sig is amazing, just complicated
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Joe Fix-it - you get some more cards to play with, for a whole 7 seconds

Lol no way. His sig grants him furies. Plus the faster switch is helpful on offense. Most people consider NC a defensive champ, but imo he's a great attacker. High damage, Deep wounds, Can evade ANY special attack WITH EASE, even the collector's.

Angela, Mordo etc have really poor sigs.

Kamala Khan. Holding heavy is a terrible mechanic, and I never use it, so the sig is useless.

Agreed man, it should be more like Hyperion when you get furies on hitting them. Her furies charge way too slow, and while charging you get hit and lose them anways.

Fixit sucks anyways.
  • I’ve got Quake at sig 99 and while it sounds useful, it really doesn’t seem to do much. When I block an attack my opponents takes around 26 damage per block.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Falcon - Redwing is already switched on and lasts 2 seconds longer, so that makes it an easy win then

It makes him a way way better attacker. Not useless. Just not the use you expected.

ETA: I see a bunch of you had this covered already
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    I dont get Mordo awaken ability either..
    Gain Energy resistance... come on.. and he is one of the highest prestige champ

Signature Ability – Mystical Barrier: By conjuring a magical barrier, Mordo Resists 80% of any Energy Damage attacks and debuffs. This sounds a good sig ability mate?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would say Angela
    no votes for SH yet, thats a surprise
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Punisher - Your dead, right. But you get the chance to hit the other player a few more times before you fall over
    No one uses her, no one cares.

Punisher sig triggers wAy to rarely. To many Champs and factors which lower the chance even more.
    Maybe as 5* lvl 200. But in most Situations useless
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    She Hulk - something, you are not told what, is reduced slightly on your opponent
    NC is a much better offensive champ when awakened. He is so much better awakened than any champ on this list
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Colossus - you get 7% more armour, but you are already made of steel so maybe doesnt actually help that much
    She hulk has made my tech champs do like no damage for there special attacks sometimes, not sure if thats a bug or her sig
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Magneto. By farrrrrr. How often do you lose more than 30% of your health from a single source?? The most insulting part is they introduce a new mutant that's 5%.

They have literally had multiple years to lower his % but just flat out refuse. Just another small thing that makes this game quittable.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    but you forgot angela and x23, they are prob the most useless awakened abilities
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    The actual answer isn't even on here.

Two champions are much much worse.

Angela
    Gambit.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I have thoroughly enjoyed this post.

Edit:
    Some additional comments: SM is an abbreviation for Spider Man, not Superior Iron Man (SIM) as you intended. Furthermore, Iron Man (IM) and Iron Patriot (IP) should be up there too. Or combine them all into one, because they are essentially the same sig ability, only IP's is worse.

My vote goes to Loki. What a worthless ability. She Hulk is a close second.

Punisher's ability has actually saved me in arena a few times.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Magneto. By farrrrrr. How often do you lose more than 30% of your health from a single source?? The most insulting part is they introduce a new mutant that's 5%.

Agreed, magneto is after the nerf (before he could stay a hole SP3, now it apleys only to one hit SP3) pretty useless .

• mum_m2 wrote: »
    The actual answer isn't even on here.

Two champions are much much worse.

Angela
    Gambit.

I don't think you can call Gambit's signature ability pointless since it increases critical damage rating. I think Angela's signature is the least useful one I can think of.

Of the ones on the OPs list, I don't think you can call Colossus' sig pointless either, since his special attack damage rises with armor rating, so increasing armor also increases damage. Groot's sig isn't exactly pointless, but its effect is limited since it only stack at the start of the fight. If he always ended his cooldown with two charges it would be more interesting.

Beast's actually looks good on paper, but damned if I can consistently benefit from it.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Can I vote for all?
  • OMG this thread is filled with so much ignorance and misinformation
    OMG this thread is filled with so much ignorance and misinformation

as you just proved it seems?
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    you forgot angela... reduces nullify chance :dizzy:
    anyway, punisher's sig ability is quite useful. i just killed 5.3 skill map BPCW boss (88k health) with 1 HP punisher :D
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Angela
  • Angela has the worst Sig. by far but wasn't on there. After reading this again I am starting to think this is meant to be more of a goof than to be accurate info sharing tho, so that would explain a lot
  • Darw1n34Darw1n34 Posts: 10
    100% Angela. The others that are mentioned here do suck kinda hard but her's is by far the most useless.