**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ICE PHOENIX

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Then use a big health champ and boost up other than that tech is way to go or mephisto
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Haven't fought her yet. Just did a completion run in chapter one and ran out of energy. But we've been clamoring for a harder difficulty level. It's ok if you need to use a potion lol. If everyone who is uncollected can beat it without items it'll be pretty boring.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I boosted health with 2 boosts and survived her with 4/55 ultron
  • Please fix this. No chance without a r4 5*
  • MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    With my 4/55 Morningstar I was able to have around 30ish percent health after coldsnap. But I agree there’s no challenge to this. Damage over time that is unavoidable is a cash grab no if’s ands or but’s about it. Shame on you.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Have you fought her yet @Psyyymahn
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    it's master mode iceman all over again
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I saw this coming a mile away. This is supposed to be in comparison to act 5.2/5.3. This is intended to be difficult. You need to go in and stock up on revives and heals just like you do on LOL. did you expect the uncollected level to be a breeze through. Not for the faint of heart I see. I'll only be able to 100% the first two levels.

also, better pray you get Mephisto in that $1 crystal. Best of luck.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Don't play the uncollected then...

You seen how awesome the rewards are? Of course it's gonna be difficult
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Use rogue
  • @LeNoirFaineant yes. Tried restarting and put in r4 rogue. She survives but dies super fast from blocked damage
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I think the difficulty is fine, even Easy becuase Kabam is gifting the untold and most valuable materials ever.
    If someone cannot do it they're not ready for it. Those are the ultimate rewards.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    To stupid ther hav also say ther have tourn Down. Ice man in act 5.4.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    What kind of kool aid you all drinking to remotely imagine this is suitable for uncollected??? They clearly dont beta test this bc there isnt for we are there beta testers always have been always will be
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly I now have to wait for a health boost because there is no way I can survive the ice thing at the start!
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Unavoidable damage is the only way for Kabam to slow down highly skilled players!!

Better rewards, harder content and something extra for the uncollected....Thank you Kabam!!!! Im happy!!!
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    Who says you’re supposed to do it with 5/50s? Get stronger champs then do it when you’re worthy
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I have no r4 5* bc the rng decided to say f u brother you aint getting any dupes at all....i have 16 unduped 5*....not to mention i dont have mephisto so i will have to pass on it but i aint mad much bc least i still have heroic and master mode
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    To stupid ther hav also say ther have tourn Down. Ice man in act 5.4.

Ther am such thah to also hav wit is go they Juggernaut suh many am why thah you 6.3?
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    This is the new hard content. Should you be able to do Lol with a 2* with enough skill? Lots of champs have unblockable damage. It’s you building your rosters that needs done. And getting a r4 5* is based solely on building your roster.
  • AmmsAmms Posts: 4
    Come on kabam.. A heal block with an overpowered coldsnap.. This is so not fair.. I mean i understand that the uncollected quest should be hard but losing against a champion without getting hit is such B.S
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    What the heck is that
    The champs couldn't stand a second on that node
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    The Coldsnap is fine. The Uncollected Quest is supposed to be challenging matching the insane rewards. I just wish there was no heal block so regen champs can actually have a fair fight
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Rogue can shrug the cold snap off quickly. That was the best option for me and she got the job done well.

The cold snap is still BS though