**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ICE PHOENIX

Comments

• IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    This is the new hard content. Should you be able to do Lol with a 2* with enough skill? Lots of champs have unblockable damage. It’s you building your rosters that needs done. And getting a r4 5* is based solely on building your roster.

2* is very extreme. What I think LOL does is offer an opportunity to use a 4* but with the need for more units. That’s fine because it is so hard. Not getting hit against ice Phoenix isn’t hard. Specials are easy to evade. It’s the damage from coldsnap that kills you before you even get a chance to deal a decent amount of damage. If your not getting hit or making errors about intercepting, you shouldn’t be so heavily penalised. If they reduced it to take of 50% of a champions health (around 5-10k) it would be fairer
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    But LOL still gets to a point that damage is unavoidable. Sure it’s more time but they have more health. So it is actually comparable
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    I want to say I am in no way saying this is a great node that I want to see. ALL I’m saying is who said you’re supposed to do this with 5/50 4*. Which was OPs original point
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    she is the real deal, make her playable please
  • How is this even a good idea??? 20k unavoidable cold snap damage. Even with R4 5* champions this is nigh on impossible to do in a decent run. Someone seriously needs to rethink this BS
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah I just used 3 revives and potions also will my max 4 star be able to survive with full health now?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    And for you guys saying it is uncollected it is supposd to be like that there you go they made a mistake with her it surpassed the damage it was supposed to inflict.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Can you change the signature back to full strength please? I like a challenge and I really enjoy everyone whining about something that's been in the game before. It isn't your fault that they failed to overcome a situation that we encountered during Master Mode in the Iceman Monthly Quest.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    They said 6 stars would be tough.. and this is uncollected am I right?
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Sick and tired with this B.S.
  • It’s good now
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Ice Phoenix was BS. the rest of the quest wasn't that hard. heck, i found Frank Strange way harder than M.O.D.O.K.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    Jcross_40 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I dropped around 1000 units on this b####. Compensation is a must.

I agree with this dude, but just this time. Never again. We dated in high school.

I don't think Jcross deserves anything. Just cuz he couldn't out skill a coldsnap doesn't entitle him to anything. He needs to git gud.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I WASTED REVIVES AND POTIONS!!!!
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Jcross_40 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I dropped around 1000 units on this b####. Compensation is a must.

Now I don’t feel as bad.... have fun with all that unyielding rage..

• AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Thank you for realising how bonkers that damage was. Can you please hire/consult better people to test these quests before releasing them next time? Also there’s no way Modoks autoblock triggers every two hits and then even when he’s blocking he can fire off a special no other champ can hit special while blocking.
    To all those who saying it's meant to be challenging blah blah blah
    Dude you wrongly misunderstood challenging with unplayable
    Challenging was COLLECTOR /Maestro where we can survive on our skills
    But this is pure cash grab where we couldn't land a hit on opponents
    And all those who are supporting must've Mephisto imo
    I'm a LOL conqueror and finished till 5.3 100% but this node is not challenging rather unplayable at present

Rogue, Agent Venom, and Crossbones can all survive the coldsnap making the fight 100% soloable. I've yet to hear of someone soloing the Collector.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Laughing at all the people saying git gud. The damage received from the cold snap is instant death for most champs and ranks barring a few r4/55 five stars like SL. Even then you only had 10% health left come on.
  • IanMoone wrote: »
    Can you change the signature back to full strength please? I like a challenge and I really enjoy everyone whining about something that's been in the game before. It isn't your fault that they failed to overcome a situation that we encountered during Master Mode in the Iceman Monthly Quest.

I'll have what this person is drinking or snorting whatever works faster to help erase the image of all the BS that is happening with this game!!

He found Thor Ragnarok's private stash.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I'm a LOL conqueror and finished till 5.3 100% but this node is not challenging rather unplayable at present

Rogue, Agent Venom, and Crossbones can all survive the coldsnap making the fight 100% soloable. I've yet to hear of someone soloing the Collector.

Ok then post a video for soloing her with those champs at the present level of signature
    I know these champs can shrug the debuffs but still go die in few seconds

Ok then post a video for soloing her with those champs at the present level of signature
    I know these champs can shrug the debuffs but still go die in few seconds

Sure thing, can't post them before the fix though as I didn't rush in right away.