**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unknown Error Message [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

gilbowgilbow Posts: 19
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now. Every time i start a fight i get a unknown error message and cant get back into the game! This is effecting my quests, arena, and aq
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    me too gilbro! i hope that they fix it quick, because I need to get started on my quests.
  • gilbowgilbow Posts: 19
    I dont care about the quests right now, that can wait. But my aq and aw and arena arent going to wait. @Kabam Miike
  • Having same issue here, I have also tried reinstalling and everything else I can think of.

Hope this is addressed and fixed soon... It has me quite aggravated :/
  • gilbowgilbow Posts: 19
    Me too
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Ive tried restoring my phone and reinstalling the game .Nothing works.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Look at your phones ram. Close out unused apps and clear their cache. I get this a bunch lately and have discovered it is too many apps sitting in ram.
    Please try that before you install and unintelligible again don't want you losing anything.
    Grrfffrrrackmmm! Uninstall! (I hate samsung's Korean intuitive auto fill!)
  • Me Too....
  • The update is crashing android devices. Check the forums there are numerous customers complaining of this, fix the problem kabam!
  • It's been more than 8 hours and it is still not working. Seems to be a problem for older android devices.
  • Same problem here, and its super cool to lose half health in AQ matches, yippee let me tell ya, soo fun
  • A mi me pasa lo mismo
  • Same here bros! My champs did not even fought at AQ then it crashes i login again ang tarraan half health they i started to fight and it crashes again! Kindly fix this kabam! Thank you!
  • also getting this unknown error after updating to the latest update. can't do anything. keeps saying failed to download content and to check the internet connection but I can play another online game...
  • edited December 2017
    yep, it happens on different devices and OS's:
    Lenovo A7600-H, Android 4.4
    Asus ZenFone 5 502CG, Android 4.4.4
    LG x240 k8, Android 6.0
    Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, Android 6.0
    Samsung a3 2017, Android 7.0
    HTC one s. Android 4.1.1
    Samsung Mega GTI-9152, Android 4.2.2
    Samsung galaxy tab 3. Android 4.4.2
    Samsung s5 mini,android 6.0.1
    Lenovo A1000, Android 5.0
    IS45cVIF-oU.jpg
  • Когда исправите и будет ли компенсация
  • Same thing still happening hate losing half health in aq for nothing
  • Same issue here guys, i already contacted kabam support and they said they have transferred the info to the game team and they will start work on it soon
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Same issue here guys, i already contacted kabam support and they said they have transferred the info to the game team and they will start work on it soon

They better. This is one of the worst bugs they've had happen yet,
  • ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    This issue seems to affect lower spec devices and it probably has something to do with the update 16.1 for example:
    1.Huawei p10 lite 4 gb ram -> everything works fine
    2. Samsung galaxy a5 2016 2 gb ram-> everything works fine
    3. Samsung galaxy tab3 1 gb ram -> used to work fine but now gets error message in every fight.

Device no 3 used to run the version with no timers shown on buffs.
  • Samsung Galaxy GT I 8552, Android 4.1.2
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    My alli member had the same problem. After reinstalling the game he can't even get in now.
  • I hope they find a fix for this before the 3rd year anniversary event...
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    If the problem really is "old" devices then it is ridiculous as hell since some devices are only 3 years old. I know many people that easily go 4 years with a device. I myself play on a 3 year old device that looks like it can go another 3 year.
    Kabam needs to fix this because people aren't going to buy a new device just for the game, thus losing players...
  • almost broke the router, thinking it was a network problem.it's getting worse with every new updates...
  • Come on kabam been like 16 hours since i updated and havent been able 2 help alliance or fight missing out on all ranked rewards aswell
  • Sank_10Sank_10 Posts: 11
    dr6nvtnbvkex.png
  • IDX1274IDX1274 Posts: 13
    edited December 2017
    Hi... @Kabam Miike User name in game is IDX1274. I am unable to play! I have been with the game for a few years! I am 194,536 with 184 heroes. This upgrade has me unable to fight at ALL!! I use a HP Slate 7 HD running Android 4.2.2. It cannot be upgraded any further says its up to date. I cant hit support as it says I'm a danger to security and to update my version to even log a support ticket!! I have used this tablet since I started, it is only used to play the game that's all. After last update my screen size was changed and NEVER fixed at all even though I reported it here!! This update has the game with errors and crash on every single fight no matter where it happens, AQ, AW, Q... I will not buy a new tablet to play!!! I am not happy at all with Kabam!! I just got 3 class catalyst science and just upgraded my Quake to 5/50 trail!!! So Mad!! cant play my game, cant play AW or AQ at all.... WTF??
  • Samsung galaxy tab 3, android 4.4.2
    Lenovo А-7600Н, Android 4.4.2
    Batle S15 Android 4.2.2