**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why hyperions regen has been nerfed silently?

Hyperions regen is nerfed silently in the current update. And why is that

Comments

• whats been nerfed?
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    Should have been nerfed a long time ago its completely ridiculous. They nerfed Dr strange and hyperions is 5 times what his was rightfully deserved nerf.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    There have been no changed to Hyperion's Regen. Certainly not any listed. It's never been a significant amount either way. Someone posted asking if it's been changed, but we don't have all the details to discern either way.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I never even knew he could regen 😂

How does he regen?
    A small amount.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Another post claiming " a silent nerf" ffs. Yet to see one that is true. What makes people so desperate to complain about nothing at all?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Or hold block 2s after getting 3 cosmic charge, then Sp3.

OP need to state is it amount, duration or not working.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited December 2017
    works fine for me ...(amount and duration)
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Why would you even do it?
    It gives a tiny amount of health over 15 seconds and takes away his best ability (power gain) for 45 seconds
    Well to me he has been buffed as I can now regen with him 😂
    Well to me he has been buffed as I can now regen with him 😂

Yeah I never use it myself. Lol. Not much sense. Most times he ends the Fight before I need to.
  • Titant17Titant17 Posts: 4
    Before & after update V.16.1
    Before
    jxgudsbqofne.jpg

After
    toy0k19wic6h.jpg

I notice the PI decreased. Do you change mastery, synergy and could that have an impact on the regen?
  • it wasn't a nerf.. his cosmic overcharge cool down state was acting as a debuff triggering willpower so they just corrected that
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mwhitaker wrote: »
    it wasn't a nerf.. his cosmic overcharge cool down state was acting as a debuff triggering willpower so they just corrected that

dang i was really enjoying that extra 1800 health too. oh well.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @mwhitaker is correct. It wasn’t a nerf. It was a fix
  • MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    It wasn't a posted bug fix. It's a significant change to him that would have been nice to know about. Can someone from Kabam confirm what happened and that this is not the way it should work? I seem to have lost 90 regen per tick on my 5*
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    To all those who are sayin its useless to use regen on hype..so a 4* 5/50 hype can regen 3k health in evry fight and thats a good utility in aq path clearing. Dont use regen against a mini hoss or the boss when you need massive damage as simple as that
    The_One wrote: »
    Why would you even do it?
    It gives a tiny amount of health over 15 seconds and takes away his best ability (power gain) for 45 seconds

Another post claiming " a silent nerf" ffs. Yet to see one that is true. What makes people so desperate to complain about nothing at all?

Not claiming anything. I use hyperion everyday in aq so i know the difference.
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    Should have been nerfed a long time ago its completely ridiculous. They nerfed Dr strange and hyperions is 5 times what his was rightfully deserved nerf.
    You just jealous cause you dont have hyperion lol
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    The amount he regenerates in fight is less than the amount he regenerates as stated in his signature description.
    It actually should be more with recovery mastery active.
  • GregorGregor Posts: 25
    I noticed it too, he's been recently part of my AQ team for his poison immunity and regen. Used it every fight, but now it doesn't regen as much. What happened? I didn't see anything in the changelogs... This should be there!
  • MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    I don't know if its just the will power off the timer that made it so good. It seems like it should be more.
    I know it's a different issue but I heard Ultron crit rate went down to 10% from 13%.

Why are these things not even mentioned?
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    There was actually a bug w/ his regen if you had Willpower active. The timer that starts once the 3 charges converts to regen acted as a debuff giving more health.
    I know it's a different issue but I heard Ultron crit rate went down to 10% from 13%.

Why are these things not even mentioned?

icg985ps80fd.png
    There was actually a bug w/ his regen if you had Willpower active. The timer that starts once the 3 charges converts to regen acted as a debuff giving more health.

Yes i know that was a bug. But besides that even his regen is hampered. My 5/50 hypes used tk regen 157 per tick, now it regens 101 per tick
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Technically it's a fix not a nerf But when you have used someone for a year who seems to be working normally and then suddenly they are less good, it's not as if we knew that was a bug when we ranked him up (not that I'd be stupid enough to rank him down now so I'm not that guy) sure feels like a nerf to me