**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Icephoenix fight

Are you people going to reduce her signature level in the near future? Please reply as soon as possible

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    They already said they were going to
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    They already lowered her sig. Magik does good against her if awakened of course. If you have Mephisto its not bad at all.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    SL does fine too, all champs are good they just take some damage.

Mephisto doesn't though like @Cptnkillr_89 said
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    As with anything in this game... throw enough potions and revives at something and it will die eventually. Mourn your bank account later..
  • I don't see why people think she is hard to beat.

Just need to use some revives and potions, problem solved.

Not everything should be easy.

If you fought her before the fix then you would experience death without getting touched. I first used a full healthy r4 sparky and was dead by poise charge 5 without even being touched.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    I don't see why people think she is hard to beat.

I fought iceman in 5.3.6. actually it went to do that unprepared. In that chap he alone cost me a revive. That's why asked
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    If it wasn’t for the heal block on the node I don’t think people would be so annoyed (or at least I wouldn’t) and I have fought her and beat her once so far all but losing about 400 hp of health with magik.

It’s not about it being an “easy” or “hard fight.” It’s about the fact that as of now, there is only one champ out there that avoids guaranteed damage. This was the annoyance with magik. Then they created a couple of champs that could easily deal with magik...so of course once those champs were prevalent, kabam starts acting like it’s doing us a favor by not putting magiks in quests.
  • I have no problem with her (but then again it’s probably because I do Heroic, not master)
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    I don't see why people think she is hard to beat.

That’s the thing though is that she isn’t tough to beat. They just got lazy and threw some ridiculous champ at us to have some people spend units. It’d be different if you could actually land more than 10 hits
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    SL does fine too, all champs are good they just take some damage.

Mephisto doesn't though like @Cptnkillr_89 said

Actually, Mephisto is ok if you want to avoid the initial coldsnap. In doing so, you have way more health to work with. That being said, you are right in the sense he is not good for the actual direct fight with her, since his aura of incineration does nothing to her and his actual damage output sucks. That basically means while u have more health, u also got to survive way way longer in order to actually wipe her out, and I am pretty sure no one wants to spend more minutes with a 10000 attack enemy