**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why there's no AutoFight option in Modok Lab?

The title says it all.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's been disabled for the Lab.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    Its cause they want you to play it not let the AI play cause they gave it to you with no energy costs. Don't complain. Makes you look bad.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    It's odd that they disabled it.

The only time that autofight is useful is when the fights are incredibly easy. So we weren't going to be using it on anything challenging, just on easy stuff. They weren't going to learn anything from rank 5 champs fighting easy mode.

They're encouraging us to fight every mode, since every mode gives you dice that you can use on the hardest mode. The combination of the bonus dice on easy mode and no autofight makes the game more tedious. This is exactly what autofight was made for.

I hope they change this before the end of the month.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    As pointed out. It is so you will actually play. You may still just walk through it but you gotta do a lil somethin' somethin' to get the rewards. I am glad they left it out. There is too much walking through on auto fight for rewards lower tier players have to work for. We have gotten where we fully expect to be told what we will get upon completion and allowed to just walk through effortlessly to recieve them. Nad enough so much of the critical items are nearly exclusive to alliance members...makes it worse that they collect all the awards at all levels and don't do a thing but punch a node...
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Rap wrote: »
    As pointed out. It is so you will actually play.

As pointed out, autofight is for the times when we *don't* actually play.

I'm not even looking at the screen. I'm watching a TV show and tapping the screen idly. There is absolutely nothing they can learn from that.

• MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    The first 2 I just let the AI punch me, wait 20 or 30 seconds, look back at the screen and tap sp3 to get a K.O.

Exactly what I would do way back when there was no auto fight on the easy missions lol
    And that is fun for you? Doing nothing and being rewarded? Hmmmm...sorry just seems kinda rediculous and pointless. And yeah it doesn't take much effort to throw out a team of 5☆s against 2s...but whatever floats yer boat...
    Just another sad symptom of this society always wanting something for nothing...not even willing to throw in a little effort to get something. There has to be some kind or irony there! Playing the greatest hero's of modern pop culture like villians...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The response from DK is that they want to see how we do, not the AI. Makes sense. Besides, it's only a few Fights per path. Hardly worth Auto. No way it would even be useful for Expert. Heroic it's barely useful. The Auto Fight is very low-level AI.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Just throw in a team of 4*s and keep tapping the right side of the screen blindly while doing something else. Works pretty well for the first 2 quests
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Rap wrote: »
    And that is fun for you? Doing nothing and being rewarded? Hmmmm...sorry just seems kinda rediculous and pointless. And yeah it doesn't take much effort to throw out a team of 5☆s against 2s...but whatever floats yer boat...

man we built our rosters by putting effort and playing through all these things. That's how our roster is OP for the initial levels. There's no test, but time waste while playing those initial levels now. Exactly for this reason they did bring autofight mechanic, to let people skip through easy levels when they're rosters are at a decent level. The a.i. of autofight is so bad that even equal champs will get wiped away, so no low level players, with low level heros can conquer hard contents using autofight!

If ur point is to be taken, then autofight should be completely removed again. High level people can get many ingame rewards, using autofight, that low level people have to put much effort in, even when they were at low level they had to put much effort in achieving those.