**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel's SP2 [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    ?
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Ha! Was just coming to forums to search this. I rarely use her sp2 because it always got blocked. Thought I was just doing it wrong this whole time so I stuck with sp3.

but I got special lock 2 a couple times in modoks lab and thought I was crazy because I knew I wasn't that awful at this game to have it blocked EVERY time!! lol Can't believe how long this has been a problem!!!
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I also support Captain Marvel specific rank down tickets. It's been too long, and my t2as have been rotting on her for longer than I can remember.

It's time. Please fix her still, but let us continue to play the game at high levels instead of being punished with a malfunctioning champ at r4... It's been too long.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Rank down ticket please enough is enough!!
  • It's already frustrating enough that her sp2 gets blocked guaranteed after a 5 hit combo. So we tried launching it after 4 hits. That works most of the times. But still sometimes its too slow that it gets blocked.

This has been going on for too long. Come on Kabam just tweak her special make her better man. If u can nerf so many champs at once, this is nothing for you.
    Recent patch I can't get it to land after a M L L L (4 hit combo).

Have to parry and launch it

Hello. Still broken for over a year, and more than 7 months since it "should have been fixed".

Update please.
    Kabam why are u silent????
    U really have only 2 options make her sp2 unblockable or give us a rank down ticket, we the community that has her at r4 do not want to wait any longer this is totally unacceptable by any means, u guys have developers that can fix this in a heart beat not sure why u keep putting this off, per your criteria this calls for a rank down ticket !!
    edited December 2017
    Kabam wolf and Mike please help get the ball rolling with developers or upper management staff, we don’t want to hear anymore that it’s being worked on or it’s going to take more time, this has gone on way too long and requires Compensation plain and simple, not sure why this is being Ignored
    Sadface

They don't care.
    Nope you are right after almost a year talking about it, seems to be a lost cause, pretty weak customer service if you ask me!
    Updates?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    This is one of the situations it's gotten to the point where they really should just offer rank down tickets for her. Regardless of the fact that they said the tickets are only for changes made to characters, this issue has gone on long enough, and has actually become worse... Enough is enough.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Just change the animation like you did for punisher and WS. For example make it a double forward punch.
  • vd016vd016 Posts: 48
    Have her as 5* r4, I tried every combination of combos before hitting the sp2. 90% of the time it gets blocked. As an end game player whos focussing on 5.4 and labyrinth this is really frustrating. I think the problem with her is that after activating the sp2 she takes too much time staying mid air before giving the kick to the opponent.Just change the sp2 animation or you can make it unblockable. If shes not fixed in 17.0,give away captain marvel specific rank down ticket. Youve already taken months of time trying to fix her.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    100% this is ridiculous and if they aren't going to fix they should allow us to rank down. I ranked up thinking it wouldn't be broken for long but how wrong could I be!
    Kabam Wolf and Mike are u guys just going to let this issue go down the waste side??????????!
    Why fix it? The revives people have used as a result on their inept programming has only benefited them. Sure, it's only a little bit, but every little bit counts.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    I have an r3 5* undupe, her sp3 doesn't do anything a lot of the time and her sp2 doesn't land so you only have her sp1 which isn't too good anyway. Just basic damage..
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

Sorry if this sounds un professional, but you guys at a Kabam head quarters have heard our ligit feedback on what can be done to resolve this issue with captain marvels sp2 , basically 2 easy things can be achieved make her sp2 un blockable or provide a rank down ticket, this matter has gone on and on for almost a year now, come on guys get your act together please this is just ridiculous !!!’

Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

Sorry if this sounds un professional, but you guys at a Kabam head quarters have heard our ligit feedback on what can be done to resolve this issue with captain marvels sp2 , basically 2 easy things can be achieved make her sp2 un blockable or provide a rank down ticket, this matter has gone on and on for almost a year now, come on guys get your act together please this is just ridiculous !!!’

Please listen to your community and do the right thing this is actually a real problem with the way captain marvel performs, no one in any way is trying to get things for free here, we clearly are asking for a fix or some type of compensation, brcause she is definitely not working as intended that’s a fact and there is now plenty of data to support that issue!!
    Any updates? 7 months since "being fixed", been broken basically since release.
  • I don’t care how minute it is an update on this would be great please
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    THIS PROBLEM BUGS THE **** OUT OF ME
This discussion has been closed.