**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Auto-Block is a mess.

Why is autoblock giving champions special abilities? Modok, Medusa and Ragnarok are so broken.
Modok can basically evade after using autoblock (which is constantly)
Medusa and Modok are launching specials WHILE you are hitting their block which is absolutely irritating.
Intercept Ragnarok and you’ll get smacked.

Fix your broken game please and stop rushing out untested content.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Medusa and Thor aren't that bad. Modok is just horrible though.

Agree with this person here. For Medusa, either get someone who nullifies the **** out of her furies or wait it out. For Thor, don't intercept his dash attack.

For MODOK, you gotta parry and heavy attack him. That doesn't sound too bad, but I could never parry the giant peanut properly and always end up taking massive block damage instead. Even if I did master it, if you used an ordinary champ, his forcefield is just going to keep coming up. Honestly one of the most dreaded and terrible champs I could ever fight against, I'll hate facing him in future event quests, even in heroic.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Medusa - don't do a full combo, Thor, don't intercept him, just parry or counter a heavy or special, Modok, just parry and heavy, if you have AA then awesome if not then don't do a full combo. Most of my fights vs them with a Rank 4 4* champs are long but I usually do alright, with a bit of practice, you can to, just be aware of their abilities and you'll do just fine.
  • Yeah i can deal with the other 2 but modock is just ridiculous it triggers wayyyyy to often
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I think we should have an offensive ability to counter auto-block. Bring back block break!
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    It also has the nice feature of auto-blocking and hitting you at the same time. You know, cause auto-evade wasn't enough
    Might get fixed by 2020 though
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Agree with this person here. For Medusa, either get someone who nullifies the **** out of her furies or wait it out. For Thor, don't intercept his dash attack.
    Medusa shouldn't be auto-blocking when she is stunned and Intercepting Thor isnt the problem.. it's the auto-block and hit at the same time like MODOK that is the problem.. The auto block feature isnt the problem its the bugged state that is

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I think auto-block could be a nice feature on champs. The way it works now though seems a complete mess. Not a fan
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Auto block should be a buff that lasts for a certain amount of time. It shouldn't be a passive.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Medusa shouldn't be auto-blocking when she is stunned and Intercepting Thor isnt the problem.. it's the auto-block and hit at the same time like MODOK that is the problem.. The auto block feature isnt the problem its the bugged state that is

I could agree with that. It is annoying when their auto block just COMPLETELY ruins you, especially when stunned. That is just rediculous.

But again I'll say modok is just horribly designed and is buggy from kingdom come. Very irritating fighting him.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Think logically! It’s not MODOK who blocks the attack it’s his force field. This permits him to perform various actions behind it while it is in use.
    You can play around the force field by reducing ability accuracy, using unblockable attacks, and applying damage over time effects.

Keep in mind you are complaining about a Boss in Master mode, Uncollected mode, and Act 5.4, while nobody actually possesses the character yet.

Once I get MODOK, I can play with my eyes closed since he's just going to autoblock all my mistakes away.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Think logically! It’s not MODOK who blocks the attack it’s his force field. This permits him to perform various actions behind it while it is in use.
    You can play around the force field by reducing ability accuracy, using unblockable attacks, and applying damage over time effects.

Keep in mind you are complaining about a Boss in Master mode, Uncollected mode, and Act 5.4, while nobody actually possesses the character yet.

Once I get MODOK, I can play with my eyes closed since he's just going to autoblock all my mistakes away.

No, no...

Once we have access to this champ, AND summoners have dropped millions on crystals, etc.... THEN they will fix it so he DOESN'T cause these issues.

It won't be a NERF of course, because they are just FIXING him.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Medusa in Uc Eq is unfair. Especially on buffet node smh. Shes beefed up she has 3 furies for like 10 seconds, i have failed that path at least 15 times lol