**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Captain Marvel's SP2 [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Never worked, flagged to have been fixed on May 15th, 2017:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog/p1

It was never fixed.

As per October 30th, Kabam confirmed it was to be fixed:
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

However, it was never actually addressed.

How long do you keep a broken champion broken, until Rank Down Tickets are sufficient? So far, it is 6 months, 26 days since the "fix", which also means he was broken before being identified, escalated, and sent to the game team to "fix".

On a personal note, during the last Rank-Down Ticket bunch, there was debate to keep her ranked down, however, Kabam's false promise that it "was to be fixed" kept the hope alive. Being able to parry, then use the SP2, gave enough insight to see the damage potential, if it were to work correctly and be looped into combos..

Hook, line, sinker.

Now at 7 months, 23 days since being reported in patch notes that this has been fixed
    OR
    Now at 3 years, 25 days, since being broken, as it has never worked correctly since launch

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    I've had other issues with her L2 recently; like it not landing at a charging enemy.

Follow up to the above post. Here’s today’s video
    Vs 5.4.4 Hulkbuster.

This is a common problem and happens all the time. Her L2 is pretty screwed up. It’s too bad because when it does land , it does some darn good damage

https://youtu.be/aNy_2jZ8zLU

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog/p1

It was never fixed.

Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

How long do you keep a broken champion broken, until Rank Down Tickets are sufficient? So far, it is 6 months, 26 days since the "fix", which also means he was broken before being identified, escalated, and sent to the game team to "fix".

On a personal note, during the last Rank-Down Ticket bunch, there was debate to keep her ranked down, however, Kabam's false promise that it "was to be fixed" kept the hope alive. Being able to parry, then use the SP2, gave enough insight to see the damage potential, if it were to work correctly and be looped into combos..

Hook, line, sinker.

Now at 7 months, 23 days since being reported in patch notes that this has been fixed
    OR
    Now at 3 years, 25 days, since being broken, as it has never worked correctly since launch

• Funny part is if it was a way they would lose income aka dr strange regen, black widow defensive ability block, hyperion regeneration they hop on it fast. If its player related sit and wait unril eventually you give up upgrade a different cosmic to replace her. Bottom line if it doesnt hurt buisness they dont care.
    Obligatory bump
    Any updates?
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Nope they are scared to answer us!!
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Is it fixed yet? Not based on my gameplay.
    Any updates?
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Just died with Ms Marvel after her SP2 gets blocked despite perfect timing.

Seriously, when is this getting fixed?
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    it seems like there is enough evidence that Kabam knows and has known for an extended period of time that this bug exists and is affecting players. At what point can we get Apple/Google/some 3rd party involved? surely, Apple's new rules are just the first in a series of consumer protections that they are willing to put in place if we send enough evidence that Kabam is charging for rank up materials, items, etc and then letting acknowledged bugs devalue those purchased items. Kabam has become def to this problem. Apple seems open atm.
    Lurker wrote: »
    it seems like there is enough evidence that Kabam knows and has known for an extended period of time that this bug exists and is affecting players. At what point can we get Apple/Google/some 3rd party involved? surely, Apple's new rules are just the first in a series of consumer protections that they are willing to put in place if we send enough evidence that Kabam is charging for rank up materials, items, etc and then letting acknowledged bugs devalue those purchased items. Kabam has become def to this problem. Apple seems open atm.

I contacted Apple as well as Google Play and they assured me that they will conduct an investigation on this matter.

I just want some form of compensation as i have ranked up my Ms Marvel assuming that she is bug-free, and those resources are not cheap as well. Bought most of those catalysts with units.

Glad you did that I hope they are true to there word and actually follow up on it, because kanam is not doing ****!
    Obligatory bump

It was never fixed.

Hook, line, sinker.

7 Months, 20 days since "being fixed"

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
    bump bump
    edited January 2018

It was never fixed.

Hook, line, sinker.

0pbuqqlk379w.png

How long has she been bugged?
    yqrddaeteml3.png

Since being "updated and fixed", but still bugged:
    05rl55b06aav.png

It was never fixed.

Hook, line, sinker.

0pbuqqlk379w.png

How long has she been bugged?
    yqrddaeteml3.png

Since being "updated and fixed", but still bugged:
    05rl55b06aav.png

Send that to support they would love to see it
    I need to get more of this data out to some of the high end youtubers
    :'(
    Can someone please post the last update from Kabam on this, as people in my ally say this was fixed a while back and it was announced that it was working as designed now?

Seems my last post was removed instantly. Neat

It's been exactly 8 months since it was reported (May 15th) to have been fixed, but was not actually fixed.

Here is the post:

This discussion has been closed.