**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yondu vs Doc Ock

Are any of them worth 4/40? Both are unduped

I also have Nebula but don't really like to use her especially having to hold down block all the time.

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Yondu is great for attack. He stacks lots of bleed and steals armor and can sell it
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495

I also have Nebula but don't really like to use her especially having to hold down block all the time.

Doc Ock is the only champ in the game who is better unduped. He's tricky but really fun to use.

Yondu is probably a better defender than attacker. Though I've not used him much.

Personally I'd go with Doc.

I'm not sure on how he works. But the other day while doing a sandbag in arena, my 1/10 Doc Ock took down a 5* 4/55 Hyperion just because he kept him powerlocked almost the entire fight. @Captain_Amazing
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Yondu is great for attack. He stacks lots of bleed and steals armor and can sell it

i have yondu @ 4/40 n use him alot. yeah i read the description bout selling the armor part. but how does it work mate??
    Leaning towards him now since you win most fights if you can control power.

Thanks for the info and will check out some vids on YouTube. @Captain_Amazing
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    edited January 2018
    I'd do some more research on both of them. They're both worth taking to 4/40 or even 5/50 if you have the expendable consumables. They'll both help you. Doc oc has awesome utility. I duped mine and took him to 5/50. No regrets. He also hits hard
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Doc Ock is the only champ in the game who is better unduped.
    That's wrong! Nightcrawler and Black Panther Civil War are another 2 which are better undupped

• TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Yondu is supreme. I have him at 5/50 (currently my only 5/50) and he's a complete beast even though he isn't duped. His ability to inflict bleed through blocks is more useful than it sounds, his heal block is really nice, and the ability inhibitor can save your butt. I recommend him for sure.
    I do have enough to take both to 4/40 but just trying to use T1A wisely since 5* require so many of them. @Jeepetti
    Eventually brought both up at the same time.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266

Doc Ock is the only champ in the game who is better unduped. He's tricky but really fun to use.

Yondu is probably a better defender than attacker. Though I've not used him much.

Personally I'd go with Doc.

No he isn’t. If you don’t have the champ don’t give advice on stuff like that. If you have the champ and think that, you’re using him wrong.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I'm jealous...You can't go wrong, they're both great. Though Doc Ock has great power control, Yondu has other utility uses...Whichever one you like playing more?
    I placed them both as defenders in AW. But they are pretty good to use on attack too. @HeroBoltsy
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Yondu hands down