**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 and 5* trash pulls

hey has anyone else been pulling just trash pulls lately my last 3 pulls have been 4* Black Bolt (dupe) 4* Spider Gwen (dupe) and Ant Man (dupe for the 2nd time) let me know your complete and utter booty pulls or your fantastic pulls

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    This week I've got Stark Spidey, Medusa and Archangel from 4* crystals, and a 4* Beast from a PHC. Probably my best week in three years.

Three years? That’s pretty sad. Sorry to hear
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    dayum im jealous my last good pull was in November when i bought a 4* crystal with valor and pulled my stark spidey
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    people are always complaining

would you be saying anything if you pulled a good champ?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    It's been a mixed bag on main over the last couple of weeks, let's see I pulled

4* void
    4* black bolt ( phc)
    4* captain marvel,
    4* spider Gwen dupe
    4* wolverine ( phc)
    4* storm dupe
    4* star lord dupe
    4* Ultron
    4* vision
    4* moon Knight dupe
    Another soon

5* gulliotine
    5* storm
    5* Captain marvel
    Another soon

Trying to remember the others
    @Darkstar4387 not bad i feel like the good outways the bad
    @PandamanTan i would be id be asking what other people got anyway just wanna see other peoples results even if i did pull something dope
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    There are more "trash champs" than "good champs". Hence it only reasonable thatbmost of your pulls will be "trash champs".

I don't see why it is so difficult to understand or accept pulling "trash champs".
    @Elitehunter not bad
    There are more "trash champs" than "good champs". Hence it only reasonable thatbmost of your pulls will be "trash champs".

I don't see why it is so difficult to understand or accept pulling "trash champs".

because some people like myself require certain champs to complete specific content so if i needed say a magik for act 5 then pulled a she hulk id either need to wait for another crystal or push thru act 5 and blow a bunch of units and revives for unnecessary reasons when i could have had either a regen champ or magiks limbo
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Apache wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    This week I've got Stark Spidey, Medusa and Archangel from 4* crystals, and a 4* Beast from a PHC. Probably my best week in three years.

Three years? That’s pretty sad. Sorry to hear

Lol why is that sad? I'm a very casual player - I average about one 4* a month and one 5* every three months, so three good pulls in a week is pretty good for me. You must have an UNBELIEVABLE roster of champs if you think that's sad 😉
    LoPresti wrote: »
    7 tries for Medusa, only trash. I'm just gonna take a break from this game...

So much money and time wasted for nothing

thats gotta suck m8 i wouldnt want to have something like that to happen to me thats why i dont go for featureds its extra work to save for extra disappointment i just open 5* basics and i dont get as disappointed
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    u3zhqoq3ufpx.png

My last **** pull
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Dr_Brown wrote: »
    @Darkstar4387 not bad i feel like the good outways the bad

Sometimes i guess though i was luckier than usual the last few weeks as opposed to the past couple of months.

I keep duping cyclops blue team on the other hand I also keep duping star lord, its been a true mixed bag especially considering who I just pulled.

That soon 4* turned out to be colssuss and he isn't really good but my syenergy teams benfit from him as terrible as he is.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★

there are more decent champs than trash champ
  • Got finally the new spidey doctor voodoo quake and like cage quite happy pulled them for first time
  • KingDKingD Posts: 21
    Last Few Pulls
    4*
    Iron Patriot
    Civil Warrior
    Abom (Dupe)
    Magik

5*
    Luke Cage (First 5*)
    Groot
    Carnage

Lets hope my next 5* is Magik level or the Luke Cage buffs stay and I will actually have a good 5* Champion
  • My last pulls were
    5* moonknight and dr voodoo
    4* stark, strange, kang, widow
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Since the beginning of the year I've pulled

5* crystal: Ultron, X-23, cap America, Hawkeye, punisher 2099, Phoenix, DD.

6 GMC featured got me 4* Karnak, 4* MODOK, 5* MODOK and a few 3*.

Yesterday I bought the £10 yin crystal deal and pulled 2 4* Sentry
    Dr_Brown wrote: »
    hey has anyone else been pulling just trash pulls lately my last 3 pulls have been 4* Black Bolt (dupe) 4* Spider Gwen (dupe) and Ant Man (dupe for the 2nd time) let me know your complete and utter booty pulls or your fantastic pulls

5* pulls have been Iron man, Ant man, Iron Patriot all in sequence. I got a slight break with Storm and Hawkeye then back to garbage with Colossus, & lame Jane Thor, an okay pull with OG Spidey and then a decent pull in Crossbones. Next three pulls were literally the worst in their class, Kamala, Loki and Netflix's DD. That honestly made me want to quit the game. Last pull was Hood and he's awesome.

So yeah major runs of getting God awful champs is surprisingly common for 5*s.

Lady Thor aint bad dude
    The_One wrote: »
    Since the beginning of the year I've pulled

5* crystal: Ultron, X-23, cap America, Hawkeye, punisher 2099, Phoenix, DD.

6 GMC featured got me 4* Karnak, 4* MODOK, 5* MODOK and a few 3*.

Yesterday I bought the £10 yin crystal deal and pulled 2 4* Sentry

awsome bro i think i might buy that $10 yin crystal did you spin them or pop them?
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★

lolwut nobody is complaining here... lol.

As for OP, i'll say my last two 5* crystals have been trash. IP and Colossus. though the christmas pulls made it up for it so not mad. can't say nothing bad about my 4* Crystals though.
    Alpha07 wrote: »

lolwut nobody is complaining here... lol.

As for OP, i'll say my last two 5* crystals have been trash. IP and Colossus. though the christmas pulls made it up for it so not mad. can't say nothing bad about my 4* Crystals though.

that was my point and im half
    way ready for my next 5* crystal
    also to add to the trash pulls dropped $10 on the void offer and pulled a 3* magik and 4 2*s
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    pulled 5 star stark spidey a few minutes after they updated the basic pool this month, havent gotten a good 4 star in months tho
    congrats @Jmoneysteck i have his 4* i need more playmakers tho still not uncollected
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    In my personal experience, to any featured champ I have not pulled any featured versions, ever. The uncollected crystal options, 0 5*s, i think maybe 3 or 4 4*s. The 3/4* featured i stopped completly. 15k 5* crystals, 0 featured. The luck based system sucks but, still here, still takr my chances when i choose. As of now though, no success for me.