**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

STARK SPIDERMAN ARENA RIVALS POST YOUR PIC

I like competition post pics of where you guys are at in arena it will be fun

Comments

• Im trying my best
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    A 5* rank 1 Spideygwen is better than a 4* Stark Spidey.

You know why?

5*
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    zero7 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    2r6xw8yhk7o4.png

are you saying an r4 5* is better than the 3.5 M arena points i’ve earned so far? yeah right!

Wanna see the r5 4 star too?
    I think he just wants to see your arena progress so far. You should read the thread clearly.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I’m 600k, I jumped in the pool! Good luck all and hope you don’t have to grind too much
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    1.7 mill here so another in the pool have fun
  • A 5* rank 1 Spideygwen is better than a 4* Stark Spidey.

You know why?

5*

That’s not how it works

• Agent_venomAgent_venom Posts: 51
    I’m at 4.7mil, I hate arenas lol feel like stopping 😩
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I am stopping at 1.5mil so you are welcome to everyone going for Sparky
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Thank you to all who jumped in the pool. Im at 6.2 mil but have to work most of the weekend so hopefully I can find more time to get him.

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    When will kabam get rid of the 4* arena and start the 5* arena? 4* aren’t even relevant any more
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Any high Basic, I usually Grind Round 2. Gives me a good gauge on the proximity of my aim. I'm "in the pool". Lol. Just waiting to see the Results from Round 1.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Day 2 of Grinding for Stark Spidey.
    My fingers hurt and I haven't seen the sun in 2 days. Theres more bags under my eyes than walmart has at a checkout center. Someone send help.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    That was uncalled for. If someone is happy about their score, let them be happy.
    Aqdadr wrote: »
    You’re a disgraceful joke to the MCOC community sad to say it. me being a veteran to the craft of grinding you have a lot to learn however I wouldn’t brag on a mediocre score like 5 mil within a 24 hr period when the cutoff is a lot more Vast than the 800 getting a featured champ. When u score 10mil within 24 hr then u can put up a post like this til then just be humble.

Lolololol. That feel when your account is only a day old. Get outta here with that bull.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    lol..If anyone can put up 10 million in 24 hr..they must not have no life at all or they have someone playing for them in between or spending units
    Now I'm at 6.1m. Gonna aim for 7m tomorrow and call it a day.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    No post here, have a 4* 5/50 Stark level 99. I did jump in the pool to help out!
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    j0gnt2p6v4fq.png
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    My fingers hurt and I haven't seen the sun in 2 days. Theres more bags under my eyes than walmart has at a checkout center. Someone send help.
    Looks like you need some Energy drinks. I think you will be fine after drinking a Monster energy drink.
    Seriously though, I stopped at 150,000. I didn't even get Carnage(I got 1.8 Million in that arena). I am not even going to attempt to go for Stark Spidey. I would have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while winning the lottery in the same spot under a Solar Eclipse on Friday the 13th than getting a Stark Spidey.

Da fuq?
    Lol I could have gone for him, but I just don't have that kind of time.
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Looks like you need some Energy drinks. I think you will be fine after drinking a Monster energy drink.
    Seriously though, I stopped at 150,000. I didn't even get Carnage(I got 1.8 Million in that arena). I am not even going to attempt to go for Stark Spidey. I would have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while winning the lottery in the same spot under a Solar Eclipse on Friday the 13th than getting a Stark Spidey.

Lmao