**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Boss Rush: Underdogs Unleashed

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    KingOfMcoc wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Are you allowed to give us the nodes or?

Nope! It's going to be a surprise!

Why do I get a feeling these "Surprise" Nodes are going to be so bad that no one can beat without being milked

good. make this challenge a challenge, another one of those "not meant for everybody to beat it" type of challenges.

You might be thinking of the Champion Challenges. This one is a little different. They are definitely a little easier than those ones, and only feature 6 fights all together. It's kind of like the one we ran a while ago near Halloween with Mephisto as the boss.

that's too bad. would have appreciated another ming na style challenge, but anything new is always exciting.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Rewards are quite poor, a 4* is nothing these days honestly, suprises me people even do 4* arenas that often too.

Wish 5* arenas would come out already! No idea what the delay is here!

Also champs are clearly seen as terrible by Kabam too, having to buff them crazy... with what I can imagine to be silly degen/nonsense nodes
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Rewards are quite poor, a 4* is nothing these days honestly, suprises me people even do 4* arenas that often too.

Wish 5* arenas would come out already! No idea what the delay is here!

Also champs are clearly seen as terrible by Kabam too, having to buff them crazy... with what I can imagine to be silly degen/nonsense nodes

So incorrect, some 4stars are still better than most 5stars and more than enough to clear entire content in game
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I really like this concept actually, underdogs. Made me chuckle. Looking forward to it, o just hope the nodes aren’t ridiculous. Hope they are challenging but not stupid
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Can we get a rare title like “Trash Talker” or “Pillow Fist”
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    If there's not going to be a rare title for this I'd still like there to be an uncommon title, especially if it's just a one-off and will never happen again.
  • Qwerty wrote: »

Why do I get a feeling these "Surprise" Nodes are going to be so bad that no one can beat without being milked

good. make this challenge a challenge, another one of those "not meant for everybody to beat it" type of challenges.

@Qwerty Wait what? Everyone who plays this game isnt rich. The really really hard or "not meant for everyome" challenges are for people who pay their way thru. If they made the resources easy to obtain without purchase more players, thru skill, would finish more content.
  • Superman69 wrote: »

@Superman69 Why do I get a feeling these "Surprise" Nodes are going to be so bad that no one can beat without being milked

Well a challenge that everybody would beat won't be that challenging of a challenge now, would it?

Some of us are really good but the harder content, the collector in act 5 chap 2 for example, cant be beat without purchasing materials such as revives or health potions. To be able to save enough resources to be able to win without real money purchase you will have to not complete other events and then theres a very small cap on how many potions/revives you save. So u must spend to be a top player
  • Event Very Very Very hard =(
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Hopefully data of the challenge will be used to buff these unlucky champions
  • RazyRazy Posts: 17
    Why dont you limited only 3* champion to fight against these 6* ? They are unfavorable within the same range of champions, which should be rebuild.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I have an idea for April fools have a 1* boss rush that has nodes that heavily boost the champs sorta like that symb spidey in act4 BUT WORSE. Or better depending on your perspective

@Kabam Doot Are you seeing this? Write this down!

Don't forget safeguard.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »

@Superman69 Why do I get a feeling these "Surprise" Nodes are going to be so bad that no one can beat without being milked

Well a challenge that everybody would beat won't be that challenging of a challenge now, would it?

Some of us are really good but the harder content, the collector in act 5 chap 2 for example, cant be beat without purchasing materials such as revives or health potions. To be able to save enough resources to be able to win without real money purchase you will have to not complete other events and then theres a very small cap on how many potions/revives you save. So u must spend to be a top player

This just isn't true. Lots of top players are free to play. You may have to wait until you have the team to beat some content but you don't have to spend.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    The best reward would make me immune from pulling these champs in a crystal every again.

I am happy to see Kabam acknowledging the LEAST desirable champs. I hope this means you will NOT include them in future 6* crystals.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

While some Champions took the news of not being the most popular well, being told you were the least popular is a bit more upsetting. The six least voted for Champions of each Class have banded together, and they’re not happy. They’ve challenged you to a fight to prove their strength, and you shouldn’t underestimate them this time as you’ll be facing off against the 6-Star version of each of these Champions, with pumped up Buffs! Think you’ve got what it takes? Step right up to the new Boss Rush… UNDERDOGS UNLEASHED.

Buff these characters then I won't underestimate them.

Kabam Doot wrote: »

For completing Boss Rush you earn:
    - 1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
    - 175x Units
    - 1000x 5-Star Shards
    - 10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    - 10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals

Are we going back to crappy rewards again?

A challenge that requires us to take on 6* champs on insanely buffed nodes gives a single 4* hero crystal? And not even half a 5* crystal? No 6* related rewards?

Stingy, Kabam. Very stingy.

It's six fights. It takes about 10 minutes. It's meant to be fun. The rewards are fine given the nature of the quest. 175 units, 1000 5* shards and 10 5* sig stones for a fun 6 fight quest? Sign me up.

I’d like to see a video recording of you running through the whole quest in 10 minutes. Thank you.