**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Void worthy?

I pulled a 5* Void from a Sentry crystal. Is he worth the Generic 5* Awakening Gem I got for exploration of 5.4? I have 7 Science 5* sig stones and 10 Generic 5* sig stones. Opinions?

Comments

• mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    You could r4 him but I wouldn't use a generic If I were you.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited January 2018
    Don't listen to mfleury...He doesn't know what's he's talking about...lol. If you are not going to awaken him, might as well not to rank 4 him. Void need to be awakened to be great. You need his sig ability "Fear of the Void". I know what i'am saying because I have one R4 sig 50. I would use generic awakening gem only to God Tier Champs. like Blade, Stark Spidey, Medusa, or SL. I used mine to Blade and don't regret it..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    He need the. Dups But. Im wuld not use a ger awky gym for him.
    ZEN wrote: »
    Don't listen to mfleury...He doesn't know what's he's talking about...lol. If you are not going to awaken him, might as well not to rank 4 him. Void need to be awakened to be great. You need his sig ability "Fear of the Void". I know what i'am saying because I have one R4 sig 50. I would use generic awakening gem only to God Tier Champs. like Blade, Stark Spidey, Medusa, or SL. I used mine to Blade and don't regret it..

Well, that is my point, he's not worth a generic. I said that he could r4 because maybe he's just like me, with overflow of t2a and no great champs. I'm he could use something like a science gem in the future.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Yeah, I have a 4/55 Blade, sig 75, and a 4/55 SL, sig 61. I also have a 5* Tech Awakening Gem that I’m saving for Sparky. I don’t have Medusa.
    Than I would save the generic for someone like voodoo and just r5 blade if you need to use those t2a.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don’t use a generic. He needs a lot of sig levels to be great so with the amount of stones you have he’s not worth it
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Thanks for the info. Appreciated.