**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Compensation for a months long of bugs?

I was just wondering what ever happened to the discussions pertaining to compensation of playing this game whilst it having a severe amount of bugs, like the double evade bug for example, up until the recent update. Everything looks to be running smoothly again, game mechanic wise, so I'm just wondering if the discussion's are still taking place about compensating the player base as it was mentioned previously, or if this is yet another thing that's going to be swept under the rug due to another broken update. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    I was just wondering what ever happened to the discussions pertaining to compensation of playing this game whilst it having a severe amount of bugs, like the double evade bug for example, up until the recent update. Everything looks to be running smoothly again, game mechanic wise, so I'm just wondering if the discussion's are still taking place about compensating the player base as it was mentioned previously, or if this is yet another thing that's going to be swept under the rug due to another broken update. Thanks

I think many of us are still awaiting their response on this topic...

Would be nice to at least get one on it...
  • Options
    EckthroiEckthroi Posts: 57
    We were told they would be coming. Did they think people would just forget. Or is the appreciation week their idea of this gift. As in one month of problems so one month of goodies?
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    They tried to sweep it under the rug.
  • Options
    FXNShadowFXNShadow Posts: 23
    Would be interesting to see what comes but I imagine if anything they may do it with 14.0 when a load of other things get broken probably

Usual pattern
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    FXNShadow wrote: »
    Would be interesting to see what comes but I imagine if anything they may do it with 14.0 when a load of other things get broken probably

Usual pattern

There's nothing left to be broken. Only thing left is to hit join AQ and you start a story.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    This is why it's so important to demand a level of quality from the outset because if you allow it to stretch over time...more than likely nothing will get done...whether it's from the lack of interest...faded memory...or the company has succeeded in weathering the storm.

#fakecompensation
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think summoner appreciation is the compensation plus the potions that got sent out
  • Options
    Ya, this sweet 20% extra experience is our compensation, woohooo, does whole lot of good considering been maxed out after first 7 months of playing and sitting stationary for a year now.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I think summoner appreciation is the compensation plus the potions that got sent out

I really hope they're not serious about this, & that was it? I cannot fathom that Summoner Appreciation is there way of compensating their entire player based for an entire month's worth of faulty & malfunctioning released updates? So, 20% extra experience to my already level 60 for over a year now, discounted AQ rates for map 6 for someone who has over 25m in gold, a few measly potions, that I never received won't cut it either. Nothing that they can offer in this Summoner Appreciation will be beneficial to a 6152 rated prestige player like myself, unless it is straight up T2A's. And I'm not trying to brag, only making an example. There are a great many other players that are on this level, & 100% feel the same way. Even the rewards for 100% Act 5.2 were stale, for what it was...

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Never going get it, never going get it. Woo what whoowhooooo
  • Options
    Summoner appreciation isn't meant for every players every week. There are lower level players that Kabam wants to keep playing this game. I don't think it's that great either. The bugs didn't affect me too much. I rarely is either items in aq or units on items. So for me anything is great but I know others were affected more than me.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    What if they are planning something bigger than a compensation? Which perhaps, is the reason why act 5.2 rewards are so bad.
  • Options
    I mean grandmasters favor if supposed to get us good rewards in the future so really 5.2 rewards can't be judged until we know what the favor gets us
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,878 ★★★★★
    Is a 4 week summoner appreciation week not enough.

FML this is getting ridiculous! They just give compensation out for the android lock out and everyone's still crying about that.

Your never happy with anything
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Is a 4 week summoner appreciation week not enough.

FML this is getting ridiculous! They just give compensation out for the android lock out and everyone's still crying about that.

Your never happy with anything

They did? I never received **** and was ranked during that **** outage.
  • Options
    nopenope Posts: 134
    I've had 3 posts deleted about the fact that ppl seemed to have forgotten the months of problems we've had. New champs, new content, xp boosts most ppl don't need, the ability to buy 1 revive per week equal to 1/4 of a t4b is all it has taken for some ppl to overlook the rest. It's all ridiculous. Ppl need to keep demanding fixes and compensation. Otherwise, it will be conveniently forgotten by kabam
  • Options
    See what I mean...there have been major bugs like parry and freezing since 12.0 and yet no one remembers...that was like three months ago...and people talking like this has been an issue for a month. Kabam wins again.
  • Options
    @Woolverine314 the month of goodies is the 4 week summoner appreciation
  • Options
    MoeDur23MoeDur23 Posts: 46
    Just to clarify, many bugs have persisted for longer than one month, some since patch 12.0.
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    If they don't talk about it, it never happened ;)

They've yet to even fix the Evade bug that was acknowledged months ago. To think they will actually put together a suitable compensation for their short comings remind me of the saying, "Wish in one hand, **** in the other and see which fills first"
  • Options
    Which evade bug? You mean the Spider-Man evade bug that's been around for 2+ years? They declared victory on that bug right after they swapped him out from AQ lol.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Nothing will happen and ya'll need to start showing your displeasure with your wallet
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Nothing will happen and ya'll need to start showing your displeasure with your wallet

HEAR HEAR!
    Well, short of a player wide walk out again, I don't see it happening on a large enough scale to make a difference. But we can hope.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Crickets???

6y3qy6iz5q2k.gif
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Rank down tickets (cough)... Pleaseeee, Por favor, Bittee, S'il vous plait, arigatou gozaimasu.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    Kabam "Guys there's already a discussion on this(buried in the back pages cause it was closed too) so we are going to have to close this thread"
    Rinse and repeat until new issue overshadows current one then move on.