**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Tech Champ

Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Who is the best tech Champ of these options?

Best Tech Champ 84 votes

Ironman
4%
NikskiniPrimmer79tufan_1974Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes
Vulture
0%
Ultron
8%
Alfa_PigeonDeadbyrd9DarkZenbeyonder8421shchong2Ultra_LDBarath121 7 votes
Yondu
5%
TeddersStagedear85HaridazzlerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCovaMachine 5 votes
Nebula
1%
Abdelhakim007 1 vote
Vision(both)
5%
SaiyanHotCarlosSnaggleKenshioberleezy 5 votes
Rocket Raccoon
0%
DOC OC
9%
Whododo872DHCVoLtScottryanadqqedfyvrStrange_happensBen_ra33DR_MantisToboggan1shake8bake 8 votes
Civil Warrior
1%
Raganator 1 vote
Starlord
63%
Vdh2008JOHNOSA1995vd016FuzzylumpsTBJ1118RetroRocksBosko888670DarcilisJets44wSWeaponXJwallace25xyphr3Protocol8051GAM3RGUYF4k3_GaM3rthanks4playingSolrac_2SungjCosmic_Ray131haunted_memory 53 votes

Comments

• Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    I just want to see debates about these topics on this website. Chill man.
    edited February 2018
    they are way too good to even include them here
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    no spidey stark or kang?
    yeah sorry. starky is too good an kang is too rare
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Starlord
    Where is sparky lol.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Tech class may have the best champs..so it's hard to choose just one
  • It be a toss up between spark and starlord. Maybe ultron if u thinking aq
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    With the exception of OG Ultron and Vision I am only missing a few Techs from my roster: Stark enhanced Spider-Man, Nebula, Punisher 2099 and Doctor Octopus (though I intend to get him in his upcoming arena) a lot of underappreciated champs in this class but with Gods like Sparky, Star Lord and great champs that are close to the boarder like Ultron and Vision I see how others get overlooked. Nebula has double immunity, regen and deals insane shock damage that no champ as of now is immune to, doc ock has very good power control as does civil warrior, CW also has a handy heal block of his heavy that helps on high tier wolvies. if ironman and iron patriots damage was buffed they would be really good with regen (also remove IP's burnout wtf is the point of that) as the armor break and stun in IP's case have potential. war machine stacks a nice bleed and vulture is surprisingly fun to use as is Green Goblin. yes many champs need a rework to fit with the current direction and meta of the game but most of this class has 1 or 2 uses that get overlooked IMO.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Starlord
    where's Stark Spidy
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Starlord
    yup u are an attention seeker.

I can think of a better word than "seeker." But way to take the high road.

The answer is Star Lord though given that there is no Stark SM on the list. There are lots of other great champs within the class, but SL is capable of LOL.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    DOC OC
    You missed Gobbie
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    wow really star-lord has the most vote I didn't see that coming O wait I did he is the 2nd most overrated tech champ
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Best Tech Champ poll without the best tech champ (Stark Spiderman).

Nice poll.

p.s. For LOL Star-Lord is still king from the Tech class, outside of LOL Spark is king.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    wow really star-lord has the most vote I didn't see that coming O wait I did he is the 2nd most overrated tech champ

who is the most overrated then and who is actually the best in your oh so humble opinion?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Starky