**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banning players who are violating TC

2»

Comments

• MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22
    I wish I at least got the courtesy of an explanation of how I allegedly broke the ToS.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Hey, if it affects you guys so much, I hope you get what you're after then. As for me, doesn't affect my account, gameplay, or life at all, so you fellows have a nice day. All this salt in here is starting to dry out my skin lol
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Chitlins wrote: »
    chunkyb wrote: »
    The thing is, you don't really know. You also don't know how long this has gone on. And anyone in a top tier alliance or who communicates with them knows how rampant it is. Players not in those alliances would be outraged if they knew the half of it tbqh

I don't think it's even just a top alliance thing, but rather a map 6 thing. Anything where it takes 100% of players to 100% content. In aw you still technically 100% with 9 people so one person having something happen in real life isn't a big deal.

Maybe kabam will adjust aq map 6 next season (maybe 9 lanes instead of 10) and that will cut down on account sharing and show who is account sharing for arena and monetary purposes, and who does it just once in a blue moon for aq and real life emergencies.

It's neither a top alliance thing or a map thing. It is a player thing. Players simply want to receive rewards that they did not deserve.

Just imagine if the MCOC "reason" were applied in other situations. Usain Bolt is running the 100-meter race of his life. He is running at a 5 second pace faster than the Olympic record and 10 seconds pace faster than the runner just behind him. Within the last 20 meters of the race, Bolt trips. He managed to quickly get up but wasn't fast and finished in second place.

Just give him the gold. He was going to win anyway. Just give it him.

In the future, the Olympic committee should redesign the surface so it would less slippery. This would cut down on people slipping in the race.
    I feel that Kabaam has little concern about the opinions of their patrons. It's their game and they do what they want as long as the money keeps rolling in. #MilkTheWhales
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    The thing is, you don't really know. You also don't know how long this has gone on. And anyone in a top tier alliance or who communicates with them knows how rampant it is. Players not in those alliances would be outraged if they knew the half of it tbqh

I don't think it's even just a top alliance thing, but rather a map 6 thing. Anything where it takes 100% of players to 100% content. In aw you still technically 100% with 9 people so one person having something happen in real life isn't a big deal.

Maybe kabam will adjust aq map 6 next season (maybe 9 lanes instead of 10) and that will cut down on account sharing and show who is account sharing for arena and monetary purposes, and who does it just once in a blue moon for aq and real life emergencies.

It's neither a top alliance thing or a map thing. It is a player thing. Players simply want to receive rewards that they did not deserve.

Just imagine if the MCOC "reason" were applied in other situations. Usain Bolt is running the 100-meter race of his life. He is running at a 5 second pace faster than the Olympic record and 10 seconds pace faster than the runner just behind him. Within the last 20 meters of the race, Bolt trips. He managed to quickly get up but wasn't fast and finished in second place.

In the future, the Olympic committee should redesign the surface so it would less slippery. This would cut down on people slipping in the race.

Yeah I mean fair point. I just dont think having someone do aq for you once is a bannable offense. I think there's a gradient of ToS violations, the most egregious of which being hacking/modding, followed by full on account sharing (an example of which is being able to do arena 24 hours a day because of it, granting an edge over others), followed by real life stuff happening sometimes and doing aq for a day, once.

Let's say you fall down the stairs, and your phone is in your pocket and it gets smashed. You cannot afford another phone for a few days because you just paid all of your bills. Should your entire alliance miss out on map 6 completion rewards because of bad luck? Should you be kicked from your alliance and replaced with someone else? I think that's where I draw the line.
  • Patriots are favored by everyone. They have gronk, Brady, and bellichek. This game doesn't even need to be played. You didn't really make eagles super bowl champ t-shirts and hats did you? Silly. Go ahead and ship them to a third world country. They're not going to be needed tonight. Think we should call Brady mvp now? Might save some time, let's do that.
    Can anyone tell me if me using two of my own devices constitutes a ban?
This discussion has been closed.