**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down???

Comments

• Double maintenance!!!
  • UnevenZeroUnevenZero Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike after you get it fixed please get a solution for those that lost all the boosts for trial of the infinite.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    KABAMed again
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    And the champs we lost from fights dropping out due to network issues
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    We're on it! Sorry about this guys. We're gonna look into the cause and then get this fixed right away!

I quit you. "Its not me, Its you"
  • UnevenZero wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike after you get it fixed please get a solution for those that lost all the boosts for trial of the infinite.

We will look into that after the game is back up and running, and we can measure how this affected everybody.
  • I’m in the middle of an arena run. Nothing major. I’m not going to lose a boost or my streak. I may lose 15k points, which I can handle. But what about the guys that have recharged energy, applied a boost etc...? You send out a reminder to use all of this stuff before the scheduled maintenance, and allow the system to crash. Every month. Those guys need their stuff back.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Can they push a notice out when it’s back up?
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    @Kabam Miike could you tell us if this will be rolled into the scheduled maintenance? It would be nice to know if we will be able to get back into the game instead of sitting around waiting.
  • I was in the middle of trial of the infinite. I used all of my boosts and a 10%health & attack boost.
    I'm sure I am not the only one. You need to remedy this situation. Just getting the game back up will not be enough this time.
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Wars lost, boosts lost. Ah well! Just a game. Let’s just take it on the chin....again.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    UnevenZero wrote: »

We will look into that after the game is back up and running, and we can measure how this affected everybody.

So if it only happened to @UnevenZero he's screwed... if it didn't happen to a certain amount of other people? That's cold.
  • Mcord117 wrote: »
    They don’t care and will do nothing

Quite probable. The only way to make sure they don’t recognise your dissatisfaction is to not mention it though.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Teed up my first five star team for an Arena run and game goes down. This is getting really old. This game is getting to be more of an irritation than fun.
  • Tofus1990Tofus1990 Posts: 6
    So why bother to give a “heads up, maintenance starts at ......”. Just do it. Don’t let us make plans to get our tasks we want done completed, just pull the plug whenever you want. That way, we’re still disappointed, but we didn’t have to worry about clearing personal lives obligations out.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    thas573o81gp.jpg
    Leave Mike alone! I love him and will defend his honor!
  • DdinhamDdinham Posts: 18
    Was in a middle of a fight in rttl, scarlet witch 4.6 kicking her ass and the game goes down. ****
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Yep down as usual. Be mature though...give Kabam the respect they deserve
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Service disruptions happen people come on. They replied and working on fixing it what more do you expect.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Back up now
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    They don’t care and will do nothing

This is not true. As you can see, if you look up just a few posts, you can see that I have already replied to another Summoner, letting them know that we will look into this after the situation is remedied. Granted, sometimes it can take a little while, but we usually do, so I'm not sure exactly what you're referencing here.

He's probably referring to the dozens of tickets filed for various issues of kabam's fault that get a form letter blow off. But forums at least get some type of response from an actual person when it's a large amount affected
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Its up! Everyone back at it!!!
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    I don’t get the complaining that goes on here sometimes. MCOC is a huge game with millions of users. Problems occur. I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often.

Attacking @Kabam Miike or others seems to make little sense. He’s on here answering questions and keeping everyone informed.

I get the game is played by kids/teens and those who still need to mature a bit but the constant attacks must make it hard for them to feel sympathy. Do they always get it right? Of course not. Do you always get everything right in your life? If you do, you likely wouldn’t be sitting on this message board right now reading this.

I’m frustrated too. Had a boost active that is expired by now. I’ve been waiting for a response to a security issue for a week. Both are very frustrating but I am not insulting the game staff about it.

Try to look at things from their eyes if you can.
This discussion has been closed.