**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the worst champion in the contest?

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Who is the worst champion in the contest? 380 votes

Kamala Khan
33%
DL864Elijah1929BruteForce75Nerfbat73Whododo872SnakeEyes69CableDHCVoLtKaZichaoA_Noob_Is1Darkstar4387Ground_Round1FreakydSaiyanCostiDraenathTheManMythLegendJoey0480lozzadudeRocer 127 votes
Iron Patriot
7%
Captain_KandiceSlowDigzCarmel1FuzzylumpsDrOctavius2_2RaganatorShadeadSighsohardvg2782Nick_Caine_32thebluemanVladislas22beyonder8421Sac123_JohnyzeroHairyslugBahamutRicemanTheGodKillerBatpotter1 28 votes
Collossus
35%
AegonTNevvBRektorDrZolaGolden_GuardianTitan_A97Goose_81SMiller80KobaltAjavedSkyRattlerssfu_koraxNinjAlanAnfwilksSpity68TKalYellsomeRomario26Dale_Dobacbelli300 134 votes
Thor Jane
1%
LoPrestiBorgitoTrizzMethedUppigupompomFlintTheSavage 6 votes
Falcon
6%
mum_m2Vossler77LovingkidbuffajrHeroBoltsysbb75MightylibraExcelsior1316GQuantaoBusterSKK65arsjumna_Tasty_Yum_YumsTheHoodedDormammuHubris_haterStrikerrx8TheRealmKeeperAY_WonderlandDscott123 24 votes
She Hulk
16%
NEOdevil_jeffMagicBentonTimone147AppieTendersquadzuffyMrbeast6000H82GOXillymanwSWeaponXNanoDroidSpeedbumpSMRkaGAM3RGUYGruftybryce7mKaty_CandyTxAggie17MasterTroller42 61 votes

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kamala Khan
    Kamala Khan is the most useless champ in the game period
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Kamala Khan
    I can think of something redeeming about all the rest listed. She is the true wash out of champions.
    Kamala Khan
    I totally agree
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Iron Patriot
    Iron Patriot
    Kamala Khan
    The rest have room to grow, but Kamala Khan is a bad hero anyway and not really much you can add to her so definitely kamala
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Collossus
    Colossus all day long
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Collossus
    Buff all of em
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Magneto Marvel Now and Hulkbuster. No immunities, terrible damage, terrible synergies, and poor prestige, though prestige is now worthless compared to AW Seasons rank rewards.
    Kamala Khan
    Colo is way better than kk
    Kamala Khan
    Colos armour has saved me many times and he is actually not that bad Kamal I can't stand
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Where's Groot?
    Kamala Khan
    I consider him decent not good but decent
    edited March 2018
    Falcon and Jane Foster are way better than him though. Falcon can shrug off evade and bleeds. While Jane does a good stun lock.

You can argue Colossus, IP and KK are way better than him tho. Colossus has some increased special damaged from Armor Up and he's tankier. IP has some type of stun and armor break and at least regens when Duped. while Kamala Khan if you build up her furies well can hit somewhat hard. heck, even She Hulk has damage on her heavy attacks and can stun.

I'll rather have those over Groot, Hulkbuster. Hulkbuster is tanky but hits with pillow hands and his clunky moves make me sick. Groot is about the same minus the tankiness. Both Characters are worthless trash, i consider them the Two Worst Characters in this game.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    She Hulk
    Absolutely useless no buffs, no type uility, weak hits, etc. She sucks so bad.
    Kamala Khan
    But Groot regens and his l2 is unblockable also no matter how u put it kk will always be the worst
    But Groot regens and his l2 is unblockable also no matter how u put it kk will always be the worst

The regen is insignificant and his SP2 does almost no damage though. even with the Cruelty and Fury buffs hits as hard as Pre v17.0 Luke Cage. total trash.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Collossus
    I can justify most of these

Kamala Khan… yeah she takes set up but she can take off armor and can get permenant fury (plus a nice little stack when Duped) and synergizes with Sparky

She Hulk: Legal Defense! Nuff said! DDc, Shulk, Hulk, SIM/HB and Thor. Not the BEST team ever but if you need stun lock and synergy all around it’s decent. Her Synergy makes her oddly valuable in a very niche way

Iron Patriot: L2 is really good and aside from the burn out he’s got a decent signature

Jane: she REALLY knows how to penetrate armor. Honestly you could toss her with Shulk-DD and get a really nice stun chain/lock especially if SIM and Thor are added for romance

Falcon: nice bleed, and redwing. A nice simple-ish champion with some low key AAR

But COLLOSUS! Aside from his L3 he has very little damage and he’s outclassed by UC in everyway. No valuable synergies except mutant but those always come in pairs of champions you can use
  • Collossus
    Wow. I have 1 shot plenty of war bosses with kk let me tell you. Like i said use her right she hits hard. Colossus hits like a 5 year old schoolgirl and no way to increase his attack at all.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Collossus
    I think EVERYONE here forgets about Unstoppable Colossus who by design outranks Classic Colossus
    Kamala Khan
    Wow. I have 1 shot plenty of war bosses with kk let me tell you. Like i said use her right she hits hard. Colossus hits like a 5 year old schoolgirl and no way to increase his attack at all.

I one shot war bosses with Colo and Kamala Khan's alike
    Kamala Khan
    One shot Kamala khans
  • Collossus
    Just never heard anyone say colossus is a viable choice ever.
    Obviously we would never use any of these champions, lol.
    Just personally if it came down to using colossus or kk i know who i would pick.
    Really think collossus should be the next champion they buff because when you pull him your just like ugh.
    Kamala Khan
    Yeah I would honestly like to see all of them buffed but for now kk is my least favorite
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Rhino
    Kamala Khan
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Rhino

Rhino on a stun immune heavy hitter node is actually pretty good