**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfazed...heaping pile of trash

No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
So just wanted to mess around with this mastery while the rank up costs were free, and I know it was reviewed to be garbage back when it was first released but wow...it's indeed utterly and completely useless. Dueled Spider-Man 5 times he evaded probably a good 8-10 times per duel and the critical part triggered twice and the unstoppable icon didn't display at all although, spidey tried to punch me after an evade and bounced off but no unstoppable icon was displayed, that only occurred once.

So I don't know if unstoppable is being triggered more often but the icon is bugged and doesn't show so I don't know if I'm unstoppable or it is meant to be incognito which doesn't make sense. can a mod confirm if this is bugged or not? It would be more useful if I knew whether or not I was unstoppable.

But yeah what a useless mastery. You do get about a 90 point bump in PI for 1 point though.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Unfazed never gets spoken about so it's doubtful many were even thinking about unlocking it. Thanks for taking one for the community though.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    Unfazed isn't spoken about anymore because it was accepted early on that it was one of the most garbage masteries currently available. It was all over the forums when it came out and kabam never decided to change it to make it worth getting for the price it costs. You will never see it on any serious setup. Even when it's maxed it has extremely limited use and even in those couple useful instances it is entirely unreliable because the chance of proc'ing it is way too low for what it is.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    The critical buff is an extra crit chance + unstoppable buff
    In the same way that hoods invisibility ability is the chance to miss attacks, and have extra crit damage and ignore armour and block proficiency
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Everyone knows unfaze is trash, please read ronin Nupe lol
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I got unfazed just for level 1. It isn't the greatest but it would be helpful if the unstoppable icon popped up @Kabam Miike. It's just a guessing game and I only know when I get hit and it kinda glances off.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Unfazed is an excellent mastery for your 6 star champions.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    It actually helps me on the stun immune fights in war, which have Spideys, NC's or Ultrons on it. It's pricey for 4 fights a war, 3 times a week. Especially since not all 12 of these enemies will be natural evaders, sometimes Juggs is on there. It was a decision I made a while ago and I don't regret it, but I would never recommend it to someone that doesn't fight the stun immune war tiles.