**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10 people looking to merge with another alliance

Group of 10 experienced players looking to merge with a similarly experienced alliance. Have experience running map 5 and higher tiered wars

Comments

• We would love to have you guys. You can have your own bg. We are a newly formed alliance of people who know how to play the game.
  • War tier 22. yxxwdgn5uzz9.jpg
    We are about a week old.
    We are a group of adults who formed this alliance a week ago to try to get away from people who were inactive.
  • DevoniusDevonius Posts: 32
    We have room. Look me up so we could discuss if you wish.
  • Look for lukeskywalkerj in LINE app and we can discuss. We have 2 full battlegroups and we are building the 3rd one to smash the contest!
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    17 deep alliance AQ3/4/5 AW aggressive during season. 100k plus each member. Add me on Line aclark151
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    ecydy8uo93yw.png
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    @donkulus, what kind of team you looking for? We're a veteran team, 2+ yr old ally. Somewhere between casual and serious. Map 5 once a week. War 2x a week. We have 10 open spots. Just removed some less active and lesser skilled players. Hit me up in game (brew swayne) or on Line (brewswayne) if you're interested.

xqtyz3hwdn6b.jpg
  • donkulusdonkulus Posts: 6
    We would love to have you guys. You can have your own bg. We are a newly formed alliance of people who know how to play the game.

Cool is that your in game name?
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    Morning Donk....I hope you havnt merged yet... We have been around for a few years now..all experience players who have been together for awhile now...we run AQ/AW ..... Had to clean house....we can have ur group its own bg. W/ 1 as officer & 1 of ours.to run smoothly....

Please hit me up weather you would like to be part of something special....thank you
  • @donkulus I maybe able to help we run AQ map 5x5, and currently reside in Gold 1 Tier.

LINE id - CosmicGazer, IGN - Cosmic Gazer
  • PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    Add me on LINE: philbilly42
    Looks like you could be a solid fit. Running map 4 currently untill we get filled back up. 930f4l2h1uff.jpg
  • We are interested. Have you merged yet? We primarily run map 5.

plf28k3mzgdf.png
  • AraevinAraevin Posts: 15
    @donkulus We’re a gold2 tier 6/5 AW alliance that runs map 5x5. We were in gold1 most of the season but dropped because of a few inactive players. We just cleaned house and would love to have you guys. Look up @Araevin on Line and we can talk. Cheers!