**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

History repeating itself

To paraphrase kabam they didn’t want people to feel like they needed specific champs , scarlet witch, or bring the same teams to AW and AQ. Is it just me or has it been allowed to happen again. By no stretch of the imagaination am I asking for the same results as Scarlet witch. I’m just saying let’s update some champs.

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    @Mr_Otter you missed Deadpool x force and Kamala Khan
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Afrid wrote: »
    @Mr_Otter you missed Deadpool x force and Kamala Khan

They will require a FULL in depth analysis of why they don’t work and how to fix them. Those are just a hodgepodge of quick fixes that’d be “passable” at least
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    #buffcarnage
    And deadpool x force,is ridiculous underpowered
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Colosssus hitting much harder on specials with armor buffs? YES PLEASE! Essentially a buff variant of LC would be great
    Colossus' special attack damage is boosted by armor score (+130% armor score is added to the damage output), it is just totally unclear how much damage is added. With 2 armor-ups, Sp2 does quite some high damage.

I think it is a great game mechanic that should be more common among armored champions (imagine Hulkbuster having that!) one way or another. It could be a buff, a Fury but for armored champions. It could be a passive (when properly balanced). It could be something that only applies to heavy attacks or dashes.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I would love a lot of these, but Phoenix is just fine as is. One of the better cosmic champs in my opinion. Top 5 for sure.
  • #buffblackpathercivalwar
  • how about 5* versions of ALLLLLLL champs
    FREEWOLVERINE!!