**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken 5* Quake, 5* Luke Cage, or wait?

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Hulk
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    If you know how to use Quake, the whole question is irrilevant.
  • pplbryanpplbryan Posts: 37
    I haven’t been able to the learn to effectively use Quake yet, but I think the only thing you gain is ricochet pulse, which helps with chip damage and also sends damage to your opponent. To me this is not a game changer.

Hulk is bananas when awoken and I’m actually saving my science gem for when I pull him. Only down side is you gotta lose health for it to activate.

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    If you're looking for prestige use it on quake
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Only thing you really gain from awakening Quake is prestige. You'll get more utility out of awakening Antman than with Quake (not advocating awakening Antman either).

To be honest though, I would use it on LC. Hulk is a beast when awakened, but his damage doesn't scale up with his 5* like it does with his 4*. By all accounts, LC is awesome but relies on his awakened ability.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Wait for new captain America with a beard coming out soon
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Awaken Luke Cage.

Quake's signature does almost nothing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Hulk.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I'd go with LC out of that lot, his Sig is really useful letting you eat multiple sp3 or any other special attack multiple times. He also hits really hard with a few stacks of exhaustion an can reduce ability accuracy to top it off
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    yeah I’d go Luke cage over hulk now, don’t have to wait till your almost dead to get tough, great for aq, build up an l3 and take zero damage on it, he’s got good attack damage now
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Quake is probably the best champion and definitely THE champ u want to get as high as possible.

Do quake and r4 her
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Are u uncollected
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Wait until they finish with the AQ refresh, if Morning Star is still there then use it on Luke Cage
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I would wait. Quake and LC are great champs, but neither really need to be duped to be effective. I'm actually in the same boat as you with the same champs unduped, but I am waiting to get a Void to use my awakening gem on.
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    keep waiting, you could pull a void or hulk ragnarok in the future.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I'd go with lc indestructible is great for when hypes eventually stops bating and hits the l3
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    LC
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hulk
  • MrGMrG Posts: 2
    Ant man or spidergwen

• Are u uncollected

Yes I am
  • Lots of great insight. Thank you very much. And yes they will go straight to R4