**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to r4 next

I have duped sl duped stark and duped wolvie are my only r4s......r3s are duped pun2099 and the rest are induced who should I r4

Who to r4 next 31 votes

Scarlet witch
3%
Alfa_Pigeon 1 vote
Ghost rider
35%
Yarah_DahileSavio444vinniegainzGeneralDCKetchup1791SpiderCoolsStrDingaloshadow_lurker22Julius_SeizureBoudika 11 votes
Iceman
48%
ArcDeAngelusSlux83Mrbeast6000SpeedbumpDhruvgMohit_7Hzorishchong2Bahamutcx23433DizzymahanmaxCats73georgiemenLordbeerus1995 15 votes
Archangel
12%
RCunhaShaheerFIazKaanG95Dr_Brown 4 votes

Comments

• hxq8621dxgf9.jpg
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Sw is unduped, so definitely not. Archangel is unduped, so he will only be a damage dealer, which you already have. Iceman and ghost are both bleed immune, iceman has more immunities and ice armor plus evasion counter, while gr has power control, regen, fate seal...personally id do gr
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Iceman
    SW would be great if she was duped
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman ... the Trucos fan-favourite :D

8f70xtwdaorx.png
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
    Nah I say gr
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Iceman
    It's between iceman and GR...if you need to wreck quests and AQ, do GR. If you have trouble with evade champs/power gainers, do iceman.
    Why isn't red hulk in this poll tho, he's a good option...
    Iceman
    @Cakesplitter, your champs have something to say ... :D

ljykxex4bnwk.png
  • I don't have the skill set yet and cant get enough stuff to rank them all up dont grind hard and only been playin about 5 months
  • I'll get them all up as soon as I can just takes me awhile....should I be able to beat Road to labrynth with my champs? Because I havent yet
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Ghost rider
    shchong2 wrote: »

ljykxex4bnwk.png

I'd wait to awaken SW before even thinking about R5ing her...
    and honestly... in terms of the initial poll, i'd do GR over Iceman simply for his ability to stay alive in AQ, AW and Story/Event quests. Having that consistent healer who can pretty much clear paths and quests on his own is crucial. That would mean you can save MANY potions and units for when you get to the Collector and harder chapters in Act 5.
    My opinion :)
    Iceman
    Dingalo wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

ljykxex4bnwk.png

I'd wait to awaken SW before even thinking about R5ing her...
    and honestly... in terms of the initial poll, i'd do GR over Iceman simply for his ability to stay alive in AQ, AW and Story/Event quests. Having that consistent healer who can pretty much clear paths and quests on his own is crucial. That would mean you can save MANY potions and units for when you get to the Collector and harder chapters in Act 5.
    My opinion :)

@Dingalo, Yes, SW definitely needs to be sig99 to be super awesome, although she can still kick some bntt unawakened, but normally better get her to sig99.
    That's why for the poll I didn't vote for her. I voted for Iceman.
    however, the picture is to show for long-term, assuming she will eventually get awakened.

Personally, I liked her soooooo much that I save the sig stones for her. I actually R5/50 her even when she's undupped, however I won't use my generic awakening gem on her, but as soon as I pop her dupped from crystal one day, rightaway I brought her to sig99.

Again, agree for short term, go with Iceman (like I voted) or GR (if I can vote 2, I'll also vote GR).