**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an alliance (active)

A few friends and I are looking to move alliances as our current one has just really gone downhill in terms of activity. We would prefer an extremely active alliance skill and rating don't matter much to us. We always hit weekly goals like SA. Map 2 or 3 is fine, and we can run it. Looking for roughly 5 or 6 slots for us to fill up. We are all 100k+ rating and one 250k+. Our main concern is activity. We use line and are willing to work hard to help the alliance as a team. Thanks for taking your time to read this, my champs and stuff are below.
hyrhe4a65kn3.jpg
1bacf9bm4cp6.jpg

Comments

• Still need an alliance?
  • RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30
    Yes, we are looking to join one in the next day or so, figured I'd post here and see who wants to talk.
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Add me on line... Badboyboo
  • Add __relentless__ on Line
  • MHCOAMHCOA Posts: 24
    Join my alliance. add me @ MHCOA if interested

2ered770n5yl.png
  • FenrisianFenrisian Posts: 25
    I'd love to talk to you about joining my alliance. We definitely have the space for y'all. Message me on Line: FenrisianViking
  • DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    If you are still looking 31N35 look us up
  • JottobotJottobot Posts: 7
    6 spots available here AQ map4 1 AW during break, no save week reach 265k small donation no line app, in game Comms, (HGAW1) PM me or just join
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    Still looking?
    Probably not
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    why am I special? You say

Well because I am! I have a 3.2mil active alliance , which has now 1k war rating and hits sa weekly. We often max completion , duel, and item use (which we have 3 event mins in) and do maps32222
    Moving onto 33222 in a few weeks!

We are worldwide, active, fun and friendly - we all love marvel!
    If you want refuge, and your loyal with wanting to grow and improve a alliance so we can flourish together. Hmu on line: swingtwisters

Thanks for the time reading this, if I am not for you, I wish you a great day and a great life, and hope u enjoy every marvel film they throw at us! :)
    - swing
  • Hi. If you are still looking for new home, we have 4 spaces open right now. Hit me up, my thread is: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/63101/the-others#latest
  • I have 5 spaces, could push for a 6th

7.2M alliance. Gold3. Tier six. 5/50's plus. AQ 54444. Line APP. Enjoy the contest!

PM Dawolverin37 in game or
    Like ID: Dawolverine37
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    You still need an alliance your 5 will make out our group. Currently 24 with a 4.8 rating. Add me on Line, let’s chat. Aclark151
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    we need exactly 6 people to join our alliance. if your interested hit me up. my line id is divinespring. alliance tag is MKOV. name is Mystical Knights of the Void
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    I have the coolest alliance in MCOC. I didn’t say best, or toughest, or most skilled or anything. Just the coolest. We need your 5-6 guys to help us fill out a second group for AW/AQ. Have a small group with a few really skilled players and a bunch of good/decent players. All you have to do is look up the alliance in game and read the description. We use LINE for communication. We take War and AQ seriously but are not a hardcore alliance. Everyone is busy with work and so on but we all have enough time to be able to complete AW/AQ. Can reap the rewards for minimal effort if don’t have the time to be in a hardcore alliance. Add fixitmobb on LINE for invite to channels. Search alliances in game for Fixit Crime Syndicate and read the description. You and your crew can join the Mobb. But Loyalty is a must and if you can’t hold your own in AW/AQ, we might have to whack you if you can’t get with the program. Need to be dependable and an earner. If you don’t earn, you don’t eat. So if you are a likeminded individual and want to do what is best for you and your crew, then you’ll want to join up with us and shoot your way straight to the top. If you have already joined an alliance, they’ll understand when you have to part ways with them so soon, but the sooner the better and they’ll understand. If there’s a problem, then let the boss handle it and we’ll get it taken care of. LINE: fixitmobb. In game: Fixit Mobb. Alliance: Fixit Crime Syndicate. We have room for anyone else who is dedicated enough, reliable, smarter than the average person, successful and hardworking, or successful enough to not have to work. Whatever the case, garbageman, doctor, hitman, accountant, here’s your chance to prove your worth and be a part of the coolest casual alliance in game. LINE chat app is required. Alliance is OPEN so join a special you please. If you don’t have a clue what you’re doing in AW/AQ, you will be kicked. If you have never been in an alliance and are willing to learn, we can work with you. If you can’t kill anything, we may have a problem though. Other than that we are fine. Management has everything under control so don’t think anyone’s coming in and taking over anytime soon if you get the drift. We’re looking for soldiers. Bosses are fine too but must be heavy hitters if you want to come in and try to start running things. Good luck to everyone in their endeavors. Join us and it will be the only alliance you’ll ever need. If you want to further your progress after being with us to an even higher level, I can guarantee you a spot in a top tier Alliance later on if you like. Check out our roster, even though it isn’t small, we are all one loyal and strong group and are looking for others to help in our conquest over our rivals and enemies. Thanks for reading. Don’t second guess yourself, join now. If you don’t like it, we won’t keep you hostage there. You’re free to leave anytime. But we’ll probably have to kill you if you joined and decided to leave after knowing the secrets how the Mobb controls their portion or the battle realm. Fixit Mobb. Fixit Crime Syndicate. Death Before Dishonor.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    We don’t require donations. Right now we only have enough members to hit S.A. every other week. Run map 3. Can do map 4. This week is free so we can try 4 and 5. War we only do 1 group. In War we get 5* shard rewards and plan in keeping it that way, so we have rules pertaining to War. Would need 10 more or so people who know what they are doing (Skillwise, strategically [AW/AQ champ selection], and have experience with War before being able to do two Battle groups in War. If get just 5 or so more, we should be able to do 2 Battle Groups in AQ. We take War and AQ seriously. We prefer people who do not need direction or instruction but do not want people who go off and do things on their own if they do not know what they are doing or are not familiar with how we operate first. We are worldwide and have players from all countries. LINE chat app is required and must be used if want to be successful here. We have videos and everything else you need to become a boss killer if you are not already one. If you’re a boss in real life or just always wished you were and still aren’t giving up on that dream, than our alliance is where you need to be. Fixit Crime Syndicate.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you are still interested, you're welcomed to join a rebuilding alliance who focus on Map 2 and 3 AQ and AW. Mostly from Map 5 retired players and we are laid back but very active.
  • Morris241Morris241 Posts: 8
    Hey, did you find a new home?