**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Buff Update?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I know that you already have so much on your minds, but can you at least give us some information about the Carnage Buff that you told us would happen at New York ComicCon last year? Any information would be helpful! Thank you for understanding!

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    As a 4* quad-duped Carnage owner, I'd like some answer as well.

Either that or please stop giving me more Carnage. More than 4 times in my 5 months of account life is too much.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    edited April 2018
    Love to play my 5*. Whatever did this champ,well done. He is the most awesome design character in the game. Most beautiful and insane s3. Just a shame that he have no use in the game with is weak bleeds,pillow hands and extremely low life. It take to much skill,time and luck to make his attack average.
    But for shore my favourite design character in the game. An update is more than welcome.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    They commented on it earlier this month and said they're still working on him, but haven't settled on something that works yet.

They commented on Carnage’s buff on which forum page
    They commented on it earlier this month and said they're still working on him, but haven't settled on something that works yet.

Improve his health and attack,longer bleeds with a power gain similar to blade. Awakening he gets regen on the block permanent notes
    Jokepool wrote: »

Improve his health and attack,longer bleeds with a power gain similar to blade. Awakening he gets regen on the block permanent notes

I agree with all of this, but I think that he should get regeneration regardless of which node is in fighting in

Maybe he should be duped though to get regeneration (or he could just get it without needing to be duped). I’m not sure about that. Maybe his abilities should just get stronger when he is duped.
    Has anybody created a full abilities description of what Carnage’s abilities should be exactly, just wondering?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/352105#Comment_352105

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/352105#Comment_352105

Thank for telling me
    He dont need to be turn in to a god tier,just a playable character
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    As a 3* carnage owner.I agree,He needs a buff!I think they said it's a more complex buff to pull off.
    Hopefully in the next update he will be buffed
    When Kabam release start the patch notes for the new Event Quest, someone should ask when he will be buffed. I might ask them myself.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
    Lets keep the pressure on 😊😊
    #buffcarnage
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    #hellotherecarnagemustbebuffed
    #buffcarnage

- Double immunities
    - Less time for mutations to happen
    - Stun on L1
    - Armor Break
    - Regeneration
    - Stronger Bleed (more efficient ways to do it)
    Updates?
    @Kabam Miike , can we get an answer please
    Are there any updates on the Carnage buff and/or beta tests and champion buffs in general?
  • RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    They should buff him when Venom movie comes out
    RedEight wrote: »

That is for Oct,to long

That is for Oct,to long

I agree, October would be too long. They told us it would happen around the time of June or July
  • RedEightRedEight Posts: 43

That is for Oct,to long

I agree, October would be too long. They told us it would happen around the time of June or July

Ah, ok, but they should definitively give us an update.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Kabam does not update until backed into a corner and absolutely has to. For all the talk of improving communication, transparency is gone.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Kabam does not update until backed into a corner and absolutely has to. For all the talk of improving communication, transparency is gone.

That makes no sense. They gain with this carnage buff,at the very least they dont have to hear peoplo talk about any more. Carnage is a very anticipated and love character in marvel,i never see so many posts asking to buff him like o see for other characters.
    We just have to keep the pressure on
    #buffcarnage
    Keeping the pressure on, as Jokepool said

#buffcarnage
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    if that's the case buff both the symbiotes
    There are 607 views on this post, why hasn’t Kabam said anything?

@Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.