**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Surprisingly cool visual bug

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I don't know about everyone else, but I've been getting some interesting visual bugs since 17.0. I thought I'd share my current favourite, which is this fight scene with all the visual information stripped down, and the Special button replaced with a miniature sun, burning in the corner:

egllarf2vrlg.png

38ix9mpb7chd.png

It makes it hard to tell when your opponent is near their next special threshold; but otherwise I rather like it! Definitely preferable to the widely-reported weirdness in the arena match-up screen:

jn4u5atvidhf.png

What fun visual bugs have you guys been enjoying?

I'm on Android 7.0, on a Moto G5-plus, for reference. These bugs usually happen in the arena; particularly if I've paused the game and either opened a different app or allowed the screen to snooze.

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I love that! Makes the game feel cleaner...
    Don't have any bugs to share sorry.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I have a fun one,wen my player runs to the opponent without any comand to do so. normaly wen im trying to bite specials. Most os the times i get hit by it
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    That's actually pretty cool. I dig the minimalist look, although it would be hard to see a couple pieces of information.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I got Story act 4's chapter pictures onto Act 5 instead xD
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I haven't seen this since updating to 18.0; but suddenly in the arena today, Hey! It's back!

nw6224d95f5u.png

sgmzyclzd8pj.png

l5ux977847f3.png
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    This ones been around a long time but mordo’s shield outline doesn’t disappear
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I like how this thread is very positive. Like a "just letting you know you accidentally did something cool". It's like I told my boyfriend "that's nice, looks amazing. We'll never use it, but great" when he brought home useless baby stuff this morning (real story).
    edited May 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I like how this thread is very positive. Like a "just letting you know you accidentally did something cool". It's like I told my boyfriend "that's nice, looks amazing. We'll never use it, but great" when he brought home useless baby stuff this morning (real story).

Thanks!

I wonder if there's any relevance that this bug came back shortly after emergency maintenance?
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    You think that’s a cool visual bug? I was greeted by these in my inventory the other day
    8h0v02l7suyg.png
    Kabam should actually make potions like this
    t5f3rxk962sd.png

Still happening!