**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Buff Update?

Comments

• because they too don't have an answer for what part of the game carnage is suppose to fit in..
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    There are 607 views on this post, why hasn’t Kabam said anything?

@Kabam Miike

Can I flag this as being too true?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Carnage and venom most likely will get buffed at the same time.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Carnage and venom most likely will get buffed at the same time.

The question we want answer is when...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    KerayZ wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,
    This has been one of the most savage and iconic villains in Spider-Man's history. From his first appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man #361. To his reign of terror throughout the Maximum Carnage series. Along with the creation of multiple symbiotes.

Last year at Comic Con information was released by the youtube community. They told us stories how Carnage, at 4/55, would kill RoL Winter Soldier in 81 hits, before his release. That this was too powerful and he had to be toned down. Carnage was released and quickly coined the name "Carbage". This made many Carnage fans sad. We were also told that sometime in the beginning of 2018 Carnage would receive some much needed improvement. A buff. To bring him back on a competitive level. With Characters like Medusa, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive & Hyperion rocking the cosmic class easily. Why is Carnage forgotten? We are half way into the second quarter of 2018. No Carnage buff. No information. Its like this champion was just lost and forgotten.

I do not think i'm alone in that we want Carnage back on top of the contest. Shredding everything in his path. Must love and respect was put into this characters design, animations & abilities. Give him what he deserves. In my opinion he should be able to deal equivalent damage to ArchAngel. Perhaps even more since his ramp up time is different. I hope the community stops by to give their two cents on this. I'll make a youtube video as well in hopes to get some attention on this poor character that had SO MUCH hope and potential. Please Kabam. Fix Carnage. Dont give us a silly synergy. Make him good ON HIS OWN!

Sincerely,
    Cletus Kasady

I heavily agree

There is already an ongoing thread on the Carnage buff here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61622/carnage-buff-update#latest
    799 views and counting

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Oh ty so much. I'll be sure to add to that as well. I made a youtube video for the community to get in on this. I hope it helps. https://youtu.be/C0HjeHURT14
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    I hope this helps get attention on this thread and the i made. https://youtu.be/C0HjeHURT14
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    One of the Devs told @Seatin that they would be buffing Carnage in 2018. The Dev also acknowledged that Kabam is well aware that he is a pure useless piece of trash champ in his current state. So there is a positive there.
    KerayZ wrote: »
    I hope this helps get attention on this thread and the i made. https://youtu.be/C0HjeHURT14

Great Video! Carnage really needs a buff!
    Any updates on Carnage’s buff? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    No current update to give on Carnage, but your feedback is being heard! We're sharing all of this with the team. :)

Thank you for your response, Kabam Vydious.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    No current update to give on Carnage, but your feedback is being heard! We're sharing all of this with the team. :)

Well, they answered at least.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I just got my 2nd 5* on this account and can you guess who it was? You shouldn’t have to dread opening a crystal because you’re worried about getting something useless. Or in my case you shouldn’t have to feel defeated and feel like quitting the game. Buff Carnage.

Thank you for your response kabam Vydious
    It is possible to know what response the team give to you? We really love this character we need him buff properly
    #buffcarnage
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    The best way to improve Karnage is to make his buffs more potent.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    The best way to improve Karnage is to make his buffs more potent.

Buff his buffs, make his permanent buffs easier/quicker to obtain ( or make them persistent since that’s the trend now) and give him some slight regen. Like OML-esque regen. His bleed needs to be easier to trigger, too, not just heavies.
    Jokepool wrote: »

Thank you for your response kabam Vydious
    It is possible to know what response the team give to you? We really love this character we need him buff properly
    #buffcarnage

I would really like that too!
  • KiLL_RaLpHKiLL_RaLpH Posts: 12
    Guys does anyone have any details about "pre released" carnage? I read the forums the only info i got is it can kill ROL WS in less than a 100 hits. I think in the current game its quite regular with some champs (Proxima and AA). I'm just curious.
    One good way his regen could work,in my opinion,is to convert the buffs in to health on his s3...more buffs,more regen
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    They should just leave him as is, every champ cant be Blade and Stark Spidey, he's not the only useless champion in the game, She- Hulk, iron patriot, groot, kamala khan and the list goes on even hulk buster.
    They should just leave him as is, every champ cant be Blade and Stark Spidey, he's not the only useless champion in the game, She- Hulk, iron patriot, groot, kamala khan and the list goes on even hulk buster.

Are you compering carnage with kamala khan or iron patriot lol
    Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

What are you saying!? If you get any of those champions from your next 5 star or 6 star crystal that you grinded hard to get, you will be mad, right?! When you realize that they have lackluster damage and utility?! Think about that!
    I know that you already have so much on your minds, but can you at least give us some information about the Carnage Buff that you told us would happen at New York ComicCon last year? Any information would be helpful! Thank you for understanding!

Never gonna happen. Buffing an old character gets no money compared to making a much better new one for people to chace after.

What are you saying. They even said that they were buffing Carnage in June/July of this year.
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    Carnage is my favorite champion in the whole game and when he gets what he needs there's going to be a bloodbath in the contest.. and what he needs ? [MY OPINION]
    1.Regenerate [we can all agree that carnage should have regenerate - makes sense]
    2.Longer stacks of bleed [Cletus Kasady is a serial killer and a symbiote]
    3.Bloodlust should gain more power
    4.i don't think more Health is necessary.. lower health makes player play more aggressive
    5.More critical damage + a bit more base attack [just a bit of both]
    6.Some kinda symbiote Degenerate when he makes contact or hits a Sp [with a Dark icon]

again [MY OPINION]
This discussion has been closed.