**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Why the hardest difficulty does not have a tittle?

Please kabam add a tittle for uncollected. Maybe a shiny red color tittle. Please in this way we can show case our accounts.

Also it is easy to check who completes the quest and who does not in alliances.

Thanks

Comments

• buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You get a uncollected title from 5.2. Titles rarely mean anything to anyone. If they did, they'd just be like partipation trophys.

he means you get a title for doing heroic event and another color title for 100% master, but no new for 100% uncollected event each month
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    You get a uncollected title from 5.2. Titles rarely mean anything to anyone. If they did, they'd just be like partipation trophys.

he means you get a title for doing heroic event and another color title for 100% master, but no new for 100% uncollected event each month

I know what he means. We dont need it. Alliance looks at your titles and if you are in one, no one cares which ones you have. Its another pointless request from the OP.
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited May 2018
    no you did not get it as you were talking about 5.2 which have nothing to do with monthly uncollected event, other than that you have to do 5.2 do be able to do monthly.
    I dont care for any achievement B, I never been a console fan boy and we all now achievement bs comes from consoles, but some new born are born into this generation where they think achievements and titles in game mean something.
    So yea I agree it is not needed, but I bet many people want it as they can say nanananan I already did uncollected event and you have not yet nananana etc..
    no you did not get it as you were talking about 5.2 which have nothing to do with monthly uncollected event, other than that you have to do 5.2 do be able to do monthly.
    I dont care for any achievement B, I never been a console fan boy and we all now achievement bs comes from consoles, but some new born are born into this generation where they think achievements and titles in game mean something.
    So yea I agree it is not needed, but I bet many people want it as they can say nanananan I already did uncollected event and you have not yet nananana etc..

I was saying that you get a uncollected title from 5.2. Hence we don't need a title for every UC EQ that comes out.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I am saying uncollected event each month. We should get the same tittle from master but in another color to indicate who completes the quest and who does not. It is a participation crown. I do not care about those brownish heroic and master tittles. The most important tittle is the uncollected quest.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CapWW2 troll much?
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I know what he means. We dont need it. Alliance looks at your titles and if you are in one, no one cares which ones you have. Its another pointless request from the OP.

It is not pointless. As an officer By checking who does uncollected I know how many T5B you should have in storage and I know which are the lazy ones that I can get rid of.

If you basing recruits off EQ's.... You are not looking at the right stuff. Can't believe someone made you an officer.
    @CapWW2 troll much?

It is not trolling, i am for real this is a legit question to kabam. It is neccesary .
    Snizzbar wrote: »

It is not pointless. As an officer By checking who does uncollected I know how many T5B you should have in storage and I know which are the lazy ones that I can get rid of.

I was about to agree with you, until that last bit that went all batshit crazy. You're like a stalker, but not as fun.

Not a stalker . People that dont do uncollected will get way behind in the game
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

If you basing recruits off EQ's.... You are not looking at the right stuff. Can't believe someone made you an officer.

What are u even talking about ??? Respectfully listen, it is not easy to keep asking 29 members for screenshots.

There is a tittle for heroic, one for master why not one for the most difficult content?

You shouldn't care if they complete it or not. That's their choice. It's a solo event. As on officer, you should care about AQ/AW and alliance events. EQs only come into play for completion events.

No it is not. Act 5 is mandatory meaning elder’s bane tittle. Uncollected is mandatory. You dont know how alliances run? Are u in act 3 and map 1 AQ?

@CapWW2 no eq is Not. Somting a ofticher shuld tjek one one Think. Ther own chois to no du it if ther wont be. Behinde thah be it it depend one skil. Somone dont like to du solo missione but AW and AQ. And eq Not show ther skil either u dont ikow if ther use tons of revies
    When prestige for your alliance is 6500 required Act 5 is expected and uncollected even is a must. You guys still play Act 4 should be completely excluded from this conversation. Having uncollected monthly event as a requirement for my alliance is a personal group choice.

This is a legit question for kabam.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I would like titles to be added to uncollected
    It should be the same titles as master as I'm sure some like me don't play master and heroic often as its tedious
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    When prestige for your alliance is 6500 required Act 5 is expected and uncollected even is a must. You guys still play Act 4 should be completely excluded from this conversation. Having uncollected monthly event as a requirement for my alliance is a personal group choice.

People like you make playing this game feel like an obligation and not a game... Just chill man, it’s no one else’s business if I’m gonna finish monthly quest but mine and mine alone! And who really cares about titles? I finish all quest and still carry title summoner... But what I would like from uncollected quest is units and increased amount of gold...

People like you make playing this game feel like an obligation and not a game... Just chill man, it’s no one else’s business if I’m gonna finish monthly quest but mine and mine alone! And who really cares about titles? I finish all quest and still carry title summoner... But what I would like from uncollected quest is units and increased amount of gold...

Again respectfully that is your personal choice. I am not the only alliance that requires uncollected event. Dont attack me personally because of this choice. It is a common agreement between all members. Members are told in advance if they want to join. There are million of alliances out there. To each their own.

We will be happy with units for uncollected and Gold we do get gold already.
  • SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 87
    @CapWW2 Agreed. I'm an officer in a 6200 prestige alliance and gotta keep track of everyone completing the uncollected EQ every month. If there was a title to go along with it then it would be a lot easier to check this.

For those of you that don't play at this level. If you don't do uncollected every month then you fall behind. No 2 ways about it. By September, at the latest, people who have done every uncollected EQ will have enough t5b shards to get a r5 5*. That doesn't account for completing act 5 or AW seasons rewards. I should have my 2nd 5/65 after finishing the July uncollected EQ. If they aren't doing this then when other people are ranking up and increasing their prestige, these guys are unable to do so and would be dragging the alliance back.
    Exactly my point. It is really hard to keep asking for screenshots. At this moment in the game Uncollected monthly event is the most important thing in the game.

What are u even talking about ??? Respectfully listen, it is not easy to keep asking 29 members for screenshots.

There is a tittle for heroic, one for master why not one for the most difficult content?

You shouldn't care if they complete it or not. That's their choice. It's a solo event. As on officer, you should care about AQ/AW and alliance events. EQs only come into play for completion events.

No it is not. Act 5 is mandatory meaning elder’s bane tittle. Uncollected is mandatory. You dont know how alliances run? Are u in act 3 and map 1 AQ?

Im in a AW tier 3/4, As 5x5 (sometimes 66555), prestiege 6850+. No alliance ive ever been in has required you to complete EQ each month. Yes they want a higher prestige as an alliamce but if we are clearing and winning, thats all they care about. You have your priorities wrong (as usual). For someone that just posted about having to much to do and wanting to be in a retired type of alliance, you sure put a lot of pressure of others, forcing them to do to much. Your posts on here dont go away. Way to be hypocritical (as usual).
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I am saying uncollected event each month. We should get the same tittle from master but in another color to indicate who completes the quest and who does not. It is a participation crown. I do not care about those brownish heroic and master tittles. The most important tittle is the uncollected quest.

We should get the same tittle from master.

From beginner, normal and heroic we get the exact same title. So from master and uncollected we should get the same title. Problem solved. And no one would be happy :D:D:D

Im in a AW tier 3/4, As 5x5 (sometimes 66555), prestiege 6850+. No alliance ive ever been in has required you to complete EQ each month. Yes they want a higher prestige as an alliamce but if we are clearing and winning, thats all they care about. You have your priorities wrong (as usual). For someone that just posted about having to much to do and wanting to be in a retired type of alliance, you sure put a lot of pressure of others, forcing them to do to much. Your posts on here dont go away. Way to be hypocritical (as usual).

What part of common agreement dont you understand?

We should get the same tittle from master.

From beginner, normal and heroic we get the exact same title. So from master and uncollected we should get the same title. Problem solved. And no one would be happy :D:D:D

Not a bad idea but I would love the uncollected a different color. It could be yellow or red
    edited May 2018
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/68377/how-to-solve-the-game#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27761/retirement-home#latest

So you are telling me after joining a retired alliance and wanting to reduce alliances to 15 members that a worthless title is an important thing to you? You are literally complaining about doing to much and now you want others possibly doing to much because of your unreal expectations. When will you stop contradicting yourself?
    edited May 2018
    We are retired not dead. My alliance just rebuilded to be 30 members. Our common goal is to focus on uncollected monthly. All my 5 officers are enforcing this. Members entered the alliance with this in mind.

Now please stop attacking me. It is a personal choice.

Still don’t understand what a common agreement is??? Let me know so i can translate the meaning in another language. 😂 move on brother.

Adittionally the post you tag me on was October 2017. Uncollected did not exist at that time.

The how to solve the game post was an idea just a dream of having alliances and events with 15 in mind. It is valid to dream.

You wont silence my ideas. Kabam has freedom of speech. If you dont like my ideas you are welcome to not say a word and move on. Have a nice day